chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Niall's pov~~~~~~~~~

I hope that one day I will feel that felling again. I can't wait to find her.

The lads have seem to notice that I'm acting different after that plane ride.

I'm going to have to tell them what I felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Liam's pov~~~~~~~~

Niall has been acting weird since that plane ride from San Francisco to Oklahoma City.

I'm going to have to find out why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Harry's pov~~~~~~~~

I wonder why Niall has been so quite lately? Gonna have to ask him about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zayn's pov~~~~~~~

No one is as handsome as me! ;D

Wait a second why is Niall acting kinda down? He's usally a care free mofo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Louis's pov~~~~~~~~

( as he is going through the fridge)

There is nothing in here!! Niall must have ate it all, guess i'll have to check the cupboard.

(looks in cupboard)

finally some crisp's!!! wait a second if the fridge is empty then why isn't the cupboard?

gonna have to go talk to Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Monica's pov~~~~~

Well that went well. Better than expected actually.

Now to send that video to Taylor.

" I do not mean to interrupt but I'm sending a video of my meeting with FiJi. It's attached to this txt"

text sent.

Ok done with that. "Destiny Taylor left us some money so we could go shopping I'm going to grab it you call Florida and tell her we will come get her in a moment."

"Ok I will." Destiney said.  I started my way back into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Florida's pov~~~~~~~

*buzz buzz* I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

 My phone was going off I wonder who it is?

I answer it's Destiny from the plane. " Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, it's Desitny form the plane we will be over at your house in a few minutes. We are going shopping." she said.

"Ok see you in 5." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~Destiny's pov~~~~~

I just got off the phone with Florida. I head inside to change shoes to shop in there was no way I was going shopping in boots.

I get inside and I see that Monica is still in the kitchen with a drawer open. She has this look of aw on her face.

I walk over to her and see why she is so shocked. There are 10 hundred dollar bills in the drawer. Taylor had left a note It said.

" Here is some money take what you need to make your room more like home for you. Use some money to get what ever you need for FiJi's training too. If you still need more just ask the driver I gave him 8 more bills."

I just about passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Monica's pov~~~~~

....................................... UUUUUU.........................

Ok wow that's a lot of money!

I grabed the money and ran upstairs and got my wallet and put it in there. Then I grabbed my sling purse so I wouldn't be eaisly taken. ( A/N you can never be too careful.)

We got our tennis shoe's on and went out to the truck. It wasn't a limo because we did'nt want to draw attenion to ourselves plus a few things I needed for FiJi wouldn't fit in a limo.

As we pulled out of the drive to go pick up Florida a truck and horse trailer pulled into the drive. The driver stopped and I got out to check it out.

The  driver pulled over and asked if this was Taylor Swifts place.

"Yes, who are you and why are you here?" I answered and asked him.

"I'm Cade T. Blake, I'm the new stable hand and my first job was to  pick up this Appaloosa at the air port and bring it here." he said.

"Oh, Ok well that's my horse your bringing in I'm the trainer she hired for FiJi. Her name is Guardian Angel  please be careful with her I will be back in a few hours." I said.

Then we drove out of our drive way and over to Florida's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

what so you think?

why did Taylor higher a new stable hand? who knows?

oh ya I do!!!!!!!!