chapter 15

RECAP

Florida's pov

"Florida would you like to................"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Meet the Mayor?" Rose asked me.

"YES!!! I would love to meet the Mayor!" I yelled at first then calmed down a bit.

Wow, this is amazayn I get to meet the Mayor and Taylor Swift in one night! I don't piratically like Taylor but she is still a good artist. And yes I just used amaZAYN!

Well now I have to buy two dresses. We pull into the parking lot of the mall. Rose and Monica head to Forever 21 to get outfits for tonight, Destiny and I go to Rue 21 to find the outfits for a few parties.

I get a cream colored dress that is strapless and has a brown belt below the belt is ruffles of the same color.

Destiny is more of a skinny jean girl like Monica. I now see why they are bffs. She gets a shirt that says love with an infinity sign in the middle, a jean jacket that has a few tasteful tears and a pair of jeans that were skinny and was the same color of pants with a few tears also.

That girl has major taste. We head over to JCPennys to get nice outfits for later parties. We go to the dress section and pick out a few dresses and try them on.

I got Destiny to pick out a few to see if she liked one I would get it for her. She picked out a blue one shoulder and a black strapless dress.

I fell in love with a blue dress that was strapless and had jewels around my midsection and was just straight blue till my knees. I also liked a one sleeve that was a silver color.

Destiny and I both tried on our strapless ones on first and I loved mine but Destiny didn't like hers so much. We tried our one shoulders and Destiny loved hers and I didn't like mine so much so I went out and picked another dress.

Monica's pov

As Rose and I head into Forever 21 I spot the top I want to wear tonight immediately its a shear blue blouse I grab the white one beside it for Destiny because we both love stuff like this.  I go and look for shoes and pants till Florida and Destiny get here. As I wait I listen to One Direction's song SHE'S NOT AFRAID.

                    Yeah (aha), one, two, three, four!

                           She sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah

                   Tight dress with the top cut low

                          She's addicted to the feeling of letting go, oh-woah, letting go

                   She walks in and the room just lights up

                          But she don't want anyone to know

                   That I'm the only one that gets to take her home, oh-woah, take her home

                           But every time I tell her that I want more

                    She closes the door

                            She's not afraid of all the attention

                    She's not afraid of running wild

                            How come she's so afraid of falling in love?