Magical Love *A Niall Horan Love Story*

prologue

They were perfect for each other in every way,they were a match made in heaven. From the moment they bumped into eachother at the golf course at the UltraStar Golf Tournament. she knew right then that he was the one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  Chapter One

 Hello I'm Monica I am 14 i have blond hair, blue grey eyes, meduim sharp feautures, and im 5'2". I love  music,golf,horse back riding and One Direction. I've loved One Direction since the X-factor. I have a major soft spot for Niall. He has taught me to laugh at everything and not to take things to seriously. 

My best friend for life Destiny is one inch taller than me and has dark hair and dark eyes. Her featurues are a little bit more sharper than mine.She has a soft spot for Liam and has a  major case of spoonaphobia.

Our home town Miami, Talcasa is in Northern California.

I'm the active one out of the two of us, and Destiny is a writer and a good one at that. She is the one that tells me everything. She keeps me updated on whats going on in life. What styles are in, and she keeps me up on the One Direction things.

Like who's dating who and who's changed their hair style. She is the best so in turn I help her with school work and staying in shape.

I dont mean to make us sound vain but we are not. We are only trying to live healthy lives and long ones too.

Now to tell you the begining of this story and how I found out the love of my life was a popstar. 

Its the last monday of the school year and i was so happy. It meant more time on the golf course and in the saddle and more time to raise money for tickets to see One Direction. Destiny and I both have a babysitting buisness on the weekends.

Did i mention the date? I dont think I did. I will be 15 in two days its May 10th, 2013 I may seem young but im acually the oldest in my grade.

My mother did not have a good feeling about the grade I was supposed to be in and so she held me back. I'm glad she did had she not i wouldnt have met Destiny. Well school will be out this friday and I can't wait. Destiny will be staying the night with me for the next few weeks while her parents are on a trip.

My mother got me a few gigs to train horse for some money and also babysitting. The great thing is that if I have a double schedule Destiny can take the babysitting because she can't ride, let alone train a horse.

It turns out the horse i will be training at the begining of the summer belongs to Taylor Swift!!!!

----------------------------------------------quick note ---------------------------------------------------------

If you liked the story so far leave a comment and review