chapter 14

Monica's pov

"YES!!!" " I will go on a date with you!" Rose says to Cade. I begin to clap my hands. " Congrats Cade!!" I tell him.

"Now when are we going to the mall? I need to freshen up before we leave." I say to Rose.

She smiles and says " We will leave when you are ready." " Ok, thanks." I say to her.

I walk to my room and I pick out a simple outfit for shopping that consisted of a red and blue plaid button up shirt with rolled up sleeves to the elbow, shorts and black cowgirl boots.

I went and got in the shower and plugged my Ipod into the Ihome. I put country songs on since I'm going to listen to pop all day while I shop.

The first song to come on was Whiskey lullaby by Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss.

                                              She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette

                            She broke his heart, he spent his whole life tryin' to forget

                                              We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time

                           But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind

                                              Until the night

                          He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger

                                            And finally drank away her memory

                          Life is short, but this time it was bigger

                                           Than the strength he had to get up off his knees

                          We found him with his face down in the pillow

                                           With a note that said, 'I'll love her till I die.'

                           And when we buried him beneath the willow

                                          The angels sang a whiskey lullaby

                           The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself

                                         For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath

                           She finally drank her pain away a little at a time

                                        But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind

                           Until the night

                                       She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger

                           And finally drank away his memory

                                       Life is short, but this time it was bigger

                          Than the strength she had to get up off her knees

                                       We found her with her face down in the pillow

                          Clinging to his picture for dear life

                                      We laid her next to him beneath the willow

                          While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby

Even though the song is sad it's one of my favorites. What Hurts The Most Came On by Rascal Flatts, next then Drunk On You by Luke Bryan.

I got out of the shower and and put on my out fit and walked over to where Destiny was laying on her bed jamming to One Thing as always. It's her favorite song by One Direction.

I grab one of her buds and say "Destiny, come on let's go." She grumbles and then says " Ok, can we stop by Florida's she asked if I wanted to go shopping.  I told her that we probly going to get outfits for tonight. What do I text her?" I think for a moment.

"Ya shure I'll tell Rose that we need to go pick her up text her and tell her we will be there in 10minutes." I said.

"Ok, I'll be down in 2." she said holding up two fingers.

Florida's pov

from Destiny

 "Be ready in 10 see you soon. :)"

to Destiny

"OK I'll see you soon.:)"

from Destiny

"Wear something comfortable we are going to be there awhile."

to Destiny

"K."

I kill the conversation so I can get ready. I put on a spaghetti strap tank that says freedom rules,and metalic shorts with black converse's with studded heels.

I grab my Iphone and put my personalized beats that have mustache's on them. I plug my beats in and listen to Little Mix's song Change Your Life.

I walk out of my house and wait on the bench right outside of my house. I close my eyes and just listen, besides being a Directioner I'm also a Mixer.

I open my eyes to see them pulling up my drive. I get up so I can just jump into the truck.

I get in and yell " Thanks for picking me up!!!!" They laugh and pull out of my drive.

"So what are we shopping for?" I ask. "We are getting a formal outfits for a formal dinner at the Mayors house." Rose says. I don't know Rose well but she seems like a real fun girl.

"Awsome! I wish I could meet the Mayor." I say. Destiny whispers into Rose's ear I don't hear what she says but I soon find out.

"Florida would you like to..................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmm intersting. whats gonna happen? no one me knows unless you can figure it out!!!!

comment what you think I might use what you think just happened.

Vote

Fan

Comment.