chapter 20

Monica's pov

"We almost got caught by my bffs!" I said laughing with Niall. He was so cute and hot! especially in person!

"Well thank you!" I heard Niall say. "Shit I said that out loud didn't I !" I said. He smiled and nodded.

Niall's pov

She is so cute when she cusses and gets embarrassed. I wish I could kiss her but that would be wrong we aren't even dating.

We watch movies the rest of the night and she falls asleep on my chest so I decide to just go to sleep right here. It feels so right having her right next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next morining~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and Monica is still asleep on my chest she is holding onto me for dear life as if I would leave. I just smiled and waited for her to wake up.

She starts to stir and wakes up. She looks at my stomach and then looks up at me in surprise. The surprise and guilt starts to spread across her face.

I laugh because I guess last night just came flooding back and she was embarrassed because she was thinking she was the reason I was still here.

"Monica you didn't make me stay last night I chose to." I told her. She smiled in relief. "Well we better get ready for today huh?" she says I nod and she gets up.

I feel lonely when she gets up but I head to my room and go get dress. I knock on the door that connects our rooms. She answers and she is beautiful as ever. "Hey you ready?" she says. " Yep let me grab my glasses cause I can't really leave without them." I tell her.

I grab my glasses and walk down stairs. We talk to the Desk lady and ask her when we will play. "Whats your group number and I will tell you." she says. "619" Monica and I say in unison. "Hmm the 600's don't play till this afternoon." the desk lady says.

"Thanks" Monica and I say together. She smiles like she is fixen to laugh so we walk up the stairs and run to her room where she burst our laughing.

" Why are you laughing?" I ask not catching on. Once she clams down a little she says " We just talked in unison twice like we where a couple!" I start to laugh and she does too!

Once she clams down I ask her a question I've been wanting to ask ever since I met her. Well in a different form.

"It wouldn't be so bad if we were would it?" I ask hoping she doesn't slap me cause she has a boyfriend.

" NO it wouldn't I would love to be your girl!" she says. " Well will you? I mean I know we only met like yesterday but.." she cuts me off as she hugs me and says "Yes Yes I will be your girl!"

I smile and do what I wanted to do last night I kiss her. I decide since we don't have to play till later we should at least tell Liam since he will kill me for not telling him.

"Princess would you like to meet Liam?" she nodds sp I go to my room and get my laptop. I skype Liam and he answers.

"Hey Niall.......Who is she?" he says. I laugh and say " Liam calm down this is Monica and she is my partner for the Tournament and she is also now my princess."

He has a face of suprise on his face and just then Harry walks in with what looks like SONIC! "HARRY HOW DARE YOU WAVE SONIC IN MY FACE!" I hear Monica say beside me like she knows him. "ANY KIND OF FOOD AT THAT!" I say and laughing after wards.

He smiles and says "So Niall who is this young lady?" " Harry she is my girl friend!" I yell at him just not as loud as I did about the food.

Monica waved beside me " Hello Harry sorry about yelling at you it's just I really like Sonic."

" Its ok." he says. " Well Liam I just wanted to tell you about my new girl! I think I'll keep her away form the paps for awhile though." I tell Liam.

" Well I wish you guys good luck! Oh and Niall, Hazza and I are coming to the Tournment now! We have to meet this young lady In person!" Liam says. " Ok Liam see you soon!" I say and shut the computer down.

"Well what are we going to do for the next 3 hours?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders and then there is a knock on her door. I stand up but decide to let Monica anwser. Because it might be well I don't know but I don't think we want to be caught just yet.

When she answers the door two girls come in and yell " MONICA!" " Florida! Destiny! Why are you here?" she says

Good thing I still had on my sunglasses. " We came to see why you were lying to us!" the girl with dark hair says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry just getting really tired so no more for tonight sorry faith my shoulder is hurting so I can't type any longer so I promise it will be u tomorrow.

vote

comment

fan