chapter three

monicas pov

Well my flight has been booked and I'm heading to Nashville with Destiny next week on Monday. I will be right outside of Nashville training this horse. I can't wait to get there because I don't have to start training till Tuesday.

Since I don't know how long this training is going to take I'm packing just about every thing! I have a bag for just shirts and one for jeans,skirts and shorts then in my carry on I have all of my One Direction posters and albums anything related to them even magazines that only have one page about them!

I'm just about done packing when mom calls up to my room and says that Destiny is here. I run down stairs to find a tired out Destiny with 12 bags!  Well that's OK I was taking my clubs so I could practice so I could make the school golf team.

After we got all the bags inside we took 6 bags each up to my room so we could go through them and decide what to take to Nashville.

Because I knew the airport security would not be happy with Destiny having 12 bags so we packed 4 and a carry on. She did the same as me and packed all of her One Direction stuff in her carry on. We stayed up all night listening to both of their albums and planning what we were going to do till Monday.( Its now Friday.)

Saturday afternoon

We decided to go to the mall and find a riding out fit for Destiny since she didn't do much riding. And she got me a few outfits for when we went out with Taylor for dinner. One of the outfits was a grey one shoulder dress that fit perfect.

We had to go find shoes for the both of us for her riding boots and me a pair of boots that looked good with the dress. We finally did and then went for dinner.

Sunday we would get on our first plane.

We would be on the first plane for about 4 hours then we would rest for about an hour then get backon another plane and be on that plane for about another 4 hours. 

We are now getting on the plane Taylor had got us 1st class seats i was glad because 1st class always had more room.

Destiny got the widow seat since she loved looking outside. I loved it too but I didn't want to look outside the whole flight. I wanted to see all who was flying to Nashville  I looked around and saw a few country singers even a few pop stars too there where also actors. i was then looking I front and saw a blond quiff .