chapter 24 ( last chapter)

"Niall .... Yes I will ask them but I have to finish what I started here. I have to Finish training FiJi." I say to him. It was so romantic to ask me in a western way.  I thought a lot about it and going on tour with One Direction sounded awesome but were would my horse stay? what songs would we sing? who is going to plan our wardrobe? Its all so complicated  I don't know how these guys do it. I start to cry and Niall starts to get scared that he had done something wrong. " Monica whats wrong what did I do is something wrong?" " No Niall you didn't do any thing wrong its just a bunch to take in. You asking me to be yours forever, asking me to go on tour with my friends and sing, I don't even know what we are going to sing!" I tell him falling apart in his arms. " Monica, I want you to be mine because we are perfect, Your friends will be excited to come on tour, and we can have songs chosen by specialist for you to sing. I put a word in to have some country if you like." He said comforting me.

" Ok lets go talk to the others and ask them." I said and we mounted our horses and went to go find the others. We found Liam and Destiny making out under a peach tree (so cheesy)! They mounted and went looking for Harry and Florida. Harry and Florida were dancing to slow music on the top of a Plato witch was really hard to get up so only me and Destiny went up and found them. When we were all together I asked the girls if they would like to go on tour with the guys and sing. " Yes!" the two of them screamed.

~~~~~~~~When they got home~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"thanks for this night guys it was the best." I told the guys and the girls. Destiny, Florida and I then went up stairs. Florida helped Destiny repack her stuff and I changed clothes and went back down stairs and went to finish training FiJi. He was happy to see me and was glad to put on his saddle and bridle. I knew that he was just about done being trained the next test was to put Taylor on his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~that next day~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taylor I need you to come down stairs." I told Taylor as I was finishing up my breakfast. " Ok Monica I'll be in the kitchen soon." she said. When she walked in jeans and boots I just motioned for her to follow me. I had Destiny riding FiJi so that when Taylor walked out she would see him just standing out side of her house. I heard a gasp from behind me and turned around to see Taylor with a huge smile on her face. " Monica thank you! I tought he could never be trained!" she said. "Well it took a few months but we succeeded. You can ride him if you like." I said as Destiny dismounted.

Taylor mounted FiJi and I watched for a few minutes as she rode him, then I went inside to drag Florida out of bed and to finish packing my bag Destiny followed suite.

When I got done packing Taylor came in our room and handed me my money that I had earned from training then handed money to both of my friends that were just sitting on my bed. They looked at her in wonder not knowing why they got payed.

" The money is for the concert you put on at the Govener's, and for helping Monica through these past months." she said. They said thank you and she walked out. I grabbed my bag and Destiny grabbed hers, Florida grabbed the two extra cases we had to get for all the stuff we bought. What we didn't pack we put in boxes and sent home to our houses.

We all loaded up into the pick up and Cade and Rose took us to Florida's to help her pack then we were meeting the guys at the airport.

~~~~ 2 hours of being on a plane~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get off the plane and are instantly attacked by paps. " Niall is that the girl you proposed to?" " Harry is it true that Niall's fiance's bffs are your and Liam's girl friends?" " Liam is it true you and Dani broke up?" I then was pushed into a limo and passed our.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

there will be no sequel. I decided I could not take this story any further. I will no longer be righting any fanfics.