chapter 12

Destiny's pov

The rider was Rosalie!!! She was on a black horse! Why didn't she tell me she was a rider, and a good one at that!

I've only seen one rider able to jump a saddle stand, and that was Monica. Right after Rosalie burst in she jumped over a saddle stad and right in front of us.

I looked around me everyone was still in shock except me. I walked up to her and asked " Whats up?"

She looked down and said "I was fixen to come look for you! Taylor is mad you left and not telling her!"

Oh shiz this cant be good!

Monica's pov

OH SHIZ!!!  I BETTER GO EXPLAIN TO TAYLOR WHERE WE WENT!!!!!

" Um, could you please take me to Taylor........?." I asked.

"Rosalie, and yes I'll take you. Um she just wants to see Monica so could you please put Cloud up?" she asked.

"Cloud?" Cade asked.

"Yes this is Cloud, my horse." she said to him.

Destiny grabed Cloud's reigns and led him over to a post and tied him up so she could take off all of his gear.

"Destiny please itroduce Star to FiJi, and put Guardian, and Lugado up please." I told her as I followed Rosalie to where Taylor was.

I was such an idiot not to tell Taylor that I was going to the pet shelter.

As we walked into the living room I saw that Taylor was in the big recliner with a wine glass in her hand.

I sit down on one of the three huge couches as Rosalie leaves.

" Where did you go?!" Taylor yelled.

" I just went to the animal shelter to get FiJi a stall buddy. He doesn't like to be alone." I told her.

"Why didn't you leave a note?" she asked.

"I had totally forgot. I'm sorry right before I left for the shelter I worked with FiJi and was able to get a blanker on his back and walk him around the training areana." I told her.

"Well that's great news." she said sounding less mad.

"Taylor, do you still want us to get ready for tonight?" I asked her.

Not knowing if she still wanted us to go to the party.

"Yes, you my girl need a little bit of a party life." she said to me.

"ok" I said and walked out of the living room and walked back outside to get Destiny. I ran into her as she was coming in so we just walked up stairs to our room.

When we got up there Destiny asked if we were still going to the party.

"Yes and we better dress fancy and casual at the same time." I told her, she nodded and walked over to her closet to pick out an out fit.

I forgot to  mention that our room had 2 closet's.

I walked over to mine and picked out my Hailey Logan hi-low blue ruffled dress(it's strapless). I grabbed my 3inch black gloss wedges. They were the most comfortable pair of heels that I had.

I laid that on my bed and took my ipod to the bathroom and plugged it into the ihome.

I put on my play list for a good day gone wrong. It starts off with Titanium after that Skyscraper.

I get out of the shower and pick out my makeup. I go check and see what Destiny has picked out.

She has a grey strapless dress that reaches right above her knees, it has light wisp fabric on the sides.and grey gloss wedges like mine.