chapter 5

Monicas pov

"I-I'm not shure. I-It could take all summer it could take a few days." I told her.

Destinys pov

I'v never seen Monica so nervous before! But I could totally understand she is talking to one of the most popular country/pop singers.

When they get done and Taylor said she would show us to our rooms then she was off to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 6:00 and Destiny was still asleep. Witch was wierd since she is usally the first one up.

Since she was still asleep I pulled out my computer out of my carry-on bag and started on my book "The Teenage Angel".

I was only on chapter 5 when I heard Monica stirring so I saved the chapter and put it back in my bag.

 Then I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

Monica's pov

I woke up to the shower running and I knew immediately that it was Destiny. How was she up before me?

I jumped out of bed and went over to my suite case and picked out a red,grey,white, and black plaid top a grey tank and blue jeans. (boot cut if your wondering)

When Destiny came out of the bathroom she had on a graphic tee and black jeans on.

I asked her how she got up before me? she said " I don't know. I just got up and wroe 2 chapters of my book and when you began to stir I jumped in the shower."

I said "ok. I'm going to...." my phone buzzed before I could finish.

It was Taylor the txt read "I hope I did not wake u but I have to fly to Los Angeles today for an Interview. I totally forgot that It was today you can still go check out FiJi. Have a great day oh and if you need any money for clothes or food I left a couple of dollars in the kitchen drawer under the microwave."

Destiny's pov

Monica is looking at her phone. I wonder who it was to make her stop talking?

" Shower." she finally said.

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"Taylor" and walked to the bathroom and started the shower came back out and grabed her i pod and went back to the bathroom.

She always listen to music while bathing silly Monica.

I pulled my computer out agian and begain the next chapter.

Monica's pov (After she is out of the shower and dressed.)

We walked down stairs and saw the maid was making pancakes. She must have heard us get up.

"Morning" I said to her

She looked up and smiled then went back to making the pancakes.

We sat down and she brought us plates with 4 pancakes.

She must have noticed last night that we put food away faster than Niall Horan half full.

After we were done eating we planned out our day and then went out to check FiJi out.

I made Destiny stay away form the fence so if He/She was wild. I walked up to the fence and FiJi walked right up to me. Good thing Destiny was filming so I could send it to Taylor to show her I met FiJi.

I ran my hand down FiJi's neck and slowly worked my way towards his rump. ( yes I its a boy horse now shush and continue reading)

As I put a little pressure on his back he whinnied and began to buck. I slowly walked away to show him I meant no harm. I pulled out a treat out of my back pocket and gave it to him.

(A/N please do not try any of this horse work in this book its just a story)

After he took the treat I walked out of the pen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Niall's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days ago

On that plane to Oklahoma City from San Francisco I felt that my princess was also on the plane.

I did not stand up and look for her because who knew how many fans were on this plane.

After we got off the plane as I walked to my next plane the feeling faded. She was not going to be on that next plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

well what do you guys think so far? do you think Niall will find Monica? 

Is Taylors horse going to be able to ride or is Taylor gona have to put him down?

message me!!!