Chapter 3

Vaishu went to the church to meet the father.

Fat: vaishnavi….come baccha ….how are u….

Vaishu: I am absolutely fine father….how about u….

Fat: I am also fine….ok what about ur interview vaishu…

Vaishu: haa father I got selected in Nigam industries….I am really happy that I have became financially stable and I can also make Abhi—she was cut off by him.

Fat: haa vaishu baccha….I forgot to tell u something…today Abhi is going back to his family….

Vaishu was shocked to death on this statement.

Vaishu: what…father I don’t get what u.... u just said…

Fat: haa vaishu,abhi’s mom has came and she is going to take him back with her.

Vaishu really couldn’t digest that but she was happy that atlast Abhi is going back to his family. She forced a weak smile to him and spoke.

Vaishu: that’s so nice father…may I know who is she…I mean I want to meet her once......

Fat: here she comes..abhi’s mom..mrs.vibha nigam.

Vaishu got shocked again because she was the one who gave job to her yesterday.

Vaishu mindvoice: it means Abhi is the owner of Nigam empires….but…but how could they just let him suffer like this when they have everything….

Her thoughts were broken by Vibha ma.

VM: u are Vaishnavi right….u came for interview na yesterday.

Vaishu: yes mam…she said with a weak smile.

VM: u..here….

Fat: she is also one of our orphanage's child only madam….but she is really talented and at the same time kind and generous. Infact ur son likes her soo much….she only took care of him all these years…

VM: ohh thank u ma…for taking care of my Abhi…I hope I get my Abhi back….( She doesn’t know about the mental illness of Abhi)

Abhi came there with his piggy toy.

Abhi: vaishu.... what are u doing here…we were waiting for long time….he said just looking at vaishu. He didn’t noticed his mom.

Fat: Abhi….baccha see who has come to meet u…he said pointing towards VM. Abhi looked at her got shocked. He was just looking at her no no just glaring at her. Vibha ma’s eyes became teary.

VM: Abhi….

Abhi: mumma….he said tears brimming in his eyes. Vaishu was looking at him with a huge smile that her love has got back his family.

Abhi slowly went towards her and slowly touched her like checking if she is real or not. When his finger touched her hands vibha ma engulfed him into a tight hug but Abhi didn’t hugged her back. She broke the hug and looked at him.

VM: are u angry on me Abhi…

Abhi: no…

VM: then why are u looking at me with shock......

Abhi: why u came here….he asked innocently

VM: why baccha…mumma is here take u back to our home….

On hearing this Abhi quickly jerked her hands and ran to vaishu and hid behind her.

Abhi: I am not coming with u anywhere....

Vibha ma was shocked to hear this.

VM: why Abhi..

Abhi: I will not come leaving vaishu and siddhu…

VM: siddhu…??

Vaishu: arey Abhi…who said u are going alone with her…u will take ur siddhu with u only ok…she said showing the piggy toy to him.

Abhi: really….he asked with wide eyes tightly gripping his toy

Abhi: then u…

Vaishu: I am also coming because I got work in mumbai…so I will come to meet u daily ok….

Abhi: pinky promise….he asked showing his pinky finger…

Vaishu: pinky promise….she said connecting her finger with his......

Abhi: then ok I will go with mumma…he said with full happiness and he was looking like a innocent 10 to 12 years old kid.

Abhi: mumma u wait here I will go and get my bags ok….vaishu come with me…help me….

Vaishu: u first go and start packing I will join u in sometime…

Abhi: ok….he said and left from there still playing with his siddhu.

Vibha ma was just looking all these scenes with tears . She couldn’t come to an conclusion what have happened to Abhi and why he is behaving like this….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

Thank u so much guys for ur love for this book ....I am really happy that this book is getting votes and comments....now tell me how was the chapter.....will sid be able to accept his brother's return....