Chapter 16

Happy diwali friends.....have a wonderfull and safe diwali....

In know the goals are not completed but I am posting this as Diwali gift for u all....so don't expect any other books as I will be sooooo busy today like everyone.....

Once again.... HAPPY DIWALI.....💥💥💥

The message popped in Sid's room. The person took the mobile and smirked evily looking at the message. That was none other than Ashok nigam the younger brother of Sids father....he looked at his wife Avanti and nodded his head. She understood what he wants to say.

Sid without knowing what has happened in the living hall with his brother was really happy being with his chachu and chachi....

Avn: um sid....when did Abhishek came back home....she asked as if she don't know anything....

Sid: before 3 months chachi....but he is sick....we are taking him to the treatment....

Ash: but sid....I really didn't thought that u will forgive him that soon for what he did....

Sid frozed on his place hearing this.

Sid: chachu...

Ash: I mean...I know he is having some mental problems...but it doesn't means he is innocent na....

Avn: haa ashok is right....how u forgave him so easily sid baccha....

Sid: chachi...that's....but they were disturbed by a sound from downstairs....

In the living hall.

VM and vaishu came back home. They saw the door was open and no one was there in the hall. But vaishu heard some crying sound and followed the direction from which the sound came. And she got shocked seeing Abhi sitting in the corner hugging his knees and crying.

Vaish: mom...Abhi...she said in worry and ran to him. VM who noticed Abhi also ran to him.

Vaish went to him and kept her hand on Abhi's shoulder.

Vaish: Abhi.....she called him softly but he jerked her hand and  hugged his knees tightly and cried more.

VM: Abhi...baccha what happened....she asked making him to look at her....

Abhi: no please...leave me...please....he shouted crying more....

Sid came down running listening to the sound. And he got shocked seeing abhi's condition.

Sid: bhai...what happened....he came and stood behind them.

Vaishu: Abhi...baby...look at me...calm down...see vaishu is here....look at me please....she somehow made him to look at her and he hugged her instantly crying and shivering in fear.

Abhi: va..vaishu....

Vaishu: haa Abhi...what happened....why are u crying...

Abhi: the..they are here...they will take m.me fr...from here....no..no I don't want to go...he will..he will beat me...he will give me injec..injection....ple..please I don't want to go....please....he said and cried more...

The trio were shocked and confused on his statement when those two were smirking at the situation from behind.

VM:  Abhi....what are u saying....no one will take u from here....don't be scared  baccha.....

Abhi: no...he said he will take me from here again....no please I don't want to go...he will beat me....he said cried and suddenly fainted on vaishu's arms.

Vaishu: Abhi...Abhi please open ur eyes...dont scare me abhi please....

Ash: ohh god what happened to him....

That's when vaishu and VM noticed them.

VM: Ashok and Avanti...when did u guys came...

Ash: we came sometime ago only bhabhi....actually Abhi was normal only  when we came....what happened to him now...

Vaishu: mom see here....she said shouting seeing the red marks on Abhi's neck...

VM and sid got shocked and scared as well as it clearly showed someone has choked him.

Sid ran to Abhi and checked him carefully. That's when he noticed the fingerprints on his cheeks.

Sid: mom...let's check the CCTV...someone has came here and threatened him....he said and took Abhi in his arms and made him lay down on couch.

Sid went to take his laptop while vaishu called for doctor and Bantu.

Sid came down with his laptop and they started checking the footage. Bantu reached there first as he was already on the way to meet them only.

Sid opened the footage and all were shocked to see someone with clown mask came inside the mansion and has threatened Abhi. Bantu became more shocked.

Bantu: so because of this only he is always afraid of clown masks....it's haunting from his past....and now who the hell is this....why did they didn't disturbed him in these 6 years and now how they knew that abhi is here....

VM: yes....something big is going on behind this....I will ask for help with commissioner immediately....

Ash: bhabhi....u relax and take care of him....I will take care of this...and I will talk with commissioner....

The doctor came and checked Abhi.

Doc: he has fainted because  of fear and stress. I have given him injection to sleep. Let him sleep peacefully and get him to the session tomorrow....we will ask him about this further in that time....and also dont ask about this here...he will get scared again...

VM: ok doctor...thank u...we will come tomorrow....

Doc: ok....and he left.

Bantu took Abhi to his room and made him lay down properly...

Bantu: vaishu...u go and take rest....I will be with him tonight...

Vaishu: but....

Bantu: I am telling u na...go and take rest....I will take care of him...ma u aslo go...sid take them out and make them to eat...

Sid: ok bhai....then they left the room when Ashok and Avanti stood there and smirked at Abhi who was lying unconcious....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.  

So Ashok and Avanti has started their evil work....will they separate Sidshek again....