Chapter 9

Hey guys.....before going into the chapter I wanted to share something with u all....it's just my imagination and if it comes true I will be sooo happy....

Did u guys watched JAI KANHAIYA LAL KI.....Its just 4 episodes and I am already addicted to it....

How cute the baby is..... I am surely gonna make him as a character in my any of the stories....

And what I wanted to say was.....I don't know if the serial is about only childhood krishna or it will also have adult Krishna too....but just imagine if....if....siddharth does the krishna character means how it will be.....I don't know if it will take place....but I really want it....😜😜😜 Let's see....but I am ry addicted to that cute baby....❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Ok now let's get into our chapter.....

Avu: are u guys are mad...I really didn't expected this from u all...and u Sid ..I know u hate him...but...but can't u see his condition...even I noticed his behaviour...guys he is mentally sick....he is just 12 year old kid by his mind....

Sid: what are u blabbering avu...can't u see he is just seeking attention from others....see now u are also on his side....

??: SHUT THE HELL UP SID.....a voice came from behind and all turned to see VM standing there angrily and teary eyes...

Sid: ma...

VM: shut up....I..I really didnt know that u will hate him like this....if I got to know before I would have never got him here....on the 2nd day itself he is missing....

Fai: aunty it's not his fault...actually we only teased him 1st....he said bowing down.

VM: I don't want any of ur explanations now....I want my son....I want my Abhi....her phone rang at the time...she answered it

VM: hello.....

........

VM: what....wh..which hospital....

.......

VM: I am coming...10 minutes...she cut the call and turned to go...

Avu: aunty what happened....

VM: thank god avu...vaishu saw abhi on the main road...but he is injured...I will go there...u be here...

Avu: ok aunty...

She left and avu turned to Sid.

Sid: he took my mom too from me...he said crying

Avu: no sid....u only took him away from his mom in these years....

Sid looked at her in shock....

Avu: yes...mom sent him to rehab centre and focused on u....but u guys just forgot him after that....now  he is mentally sick sid....no one knows the reason...no one knows how he became like this.....now i am going to hosp if u guys want please come...she said and left to hospital. The boys also went there. Sid went there unwillingly.

At hosp.

The doc was checking Abhi. He was treating him for the injury on his forehead. Vaishu couldn't see him like this. She cursed herself for not coming with him yesterday itself.

VM: vaishu...what happened to Abhi...she asked coming there.

Vaishu: he came running and got hit by the cab in which I was there ma...he was injured...his head was bleeding...she said crying....

VM: what did doc said...

Vaishu: doc are treating him ma...

After sometime Avu came there. She saw vaishu but didn't said anything. She went to VM.

Avu: aunty...how is he...

VM: doc is treating him...thank god vaishu saw him...other wise what would have happened to him....

Sid and his friends also came there. The trio was so guilty on what they did.

Vaishu: Umm may I ask u something....she asked to Avu...

Avu: haa di..tell me...

Vaishu: what happened in the house...how did his piggy toy went to the garbage vehicle...he was chasing it before he got hit by the car...

Sid was shocked on hearing this...he never wanted to threw it outside...but his badluck it went outside and resulted in the present situation.
Avu explained everything to her. Vaishu was shocked to hear all this but she composed herself as for now Abhi and his betterment is important.

She wiped her tears and called someone...

??: Hello vaishu...how are u...did u reached mumbai....how is bacchi....

Vaishu: haa Bantu...I reached...but Abhi is not well...

Bantu: what ..what happened with him...

Vaishu: he is in hosp Bantu...u come here...I really need u now...

Bantu: ok I will be there in 15 minutes ..

Vaishu: haa..but Bantu...u have our group picture na...

Bantu: haa ss...why...

Vaishu: in that abhi will be having his piggy na...please Bantu...just go to any of the shops and buy the same piggy toy and come here please....

Bantu: vaishu ..vaishu calm down...why are u crying this much...1st tell me what happened what's with his piggy....

Vaishu explained him everything. He was also shocked and at the same time he was so angry on sid and his friends...

Vaishu: please Bantu...get the toy before he wakes up....if he doesn't finds it when he opens the eyes he will go out of control...

Bantu: yeah yeah I know...u don't worry....I will come with the toy....

Vaishu: please come soon....we really need u here...

Bantu: will be there as soon as possible baccha....now don't cry na...ok...lov u both....he said and hung up the call.

Vaishu cut the call and wiped her tears and saw sid and his friends standing there silently. She was really angry on them. She went towards them and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. 

ABHISHEK SHARMA AS BANTU.

He also belongs to the same orphange. He is 2 years elder than Abhinavi. He is also working in mumbai in a MNC. He only suggested vaishu to come here in mumbai as she could get good salary and as well as Abhi can get good treatment. Loves Abhinavi as his own brother and sister. Always there for them.