Chapter 10

Vaishu cut the call and wiped her tears and saw sid and his friends standing there silently. She was really angry on them. She went towards them and she knelt down before sid startling everyone.

VM: vaishu....what are u doing...

Sid: what are u doing...please get up....he didnt know what to do....

Vaishu knelt down and joined her hands.

Vaishu: I...I don't know whats ur problem with Abhi...I don't know why u hate him...but please...please...I beg u....he has suffered a lot in these years....please don't harm him mentally or physically anymore....

Sid bent down and hold her arms and made her stand.

Sid: I..I am sorry didi...I never wanted to throw it outside....it's just happened by mistake...

Vaishu: for u guys may be it's just a toy....but for him....it's the only thing which is keeping him alive...I don't know anything about his personal life....I don't know whom he is refering as siddhu...but for him that piggy toy is siddhu and its his life....please don't take his siddhu away from him....please....she said crying...

Sid and VM was just standing on their places freezed. They knew who is this siddhu....they knew what happened in the past. But they moved on from it...but they didn't knew that abhi havent moved on from the past and it's haunting him even now....

Bantu came there with another piggy toy which looked as same as the before one. vaishu took it from him.

Doc came out...

Doc: he is fine...just the injury on the fore head....He will get concious in one or 2 hours...

VM: ok doc...thank u so much....

Vaishu and VM went inside. VM saw him lying unconcious and caresed his hairs and kissed his head. Vaishu silently went and kept the piggy toy beside him.

After that Avu and Bantu too came in and Bantu took abhi's hands in his and kissed on the knuckles.

Bantu: don't worry bacchi...I will be with u always...I won't let anyone to harm u again ....

After that VM,vaishu and avu came out leaving Bantu with him.

After coming out avu came to vaishu......

Avu: di...can I ask u something....

Vaishu: what...

Avu: why is he like this....I mean what's his problem...

Vaishu: he is suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from last few years....but I don't know what made him to affected by this....I mean...his mind is stuck on something which happened in his past. May be when he was 12 or 13 years as he behaves like one...

Avu: but di...what does it mean...

Vaishu: I told u na...his mind is stuck on to something...just his age has been increased but mental age is stucked around his 12 years and some incidents have been took place in his life.

He will get scared for just a shout or a change of tone. He will be disturbed by the surrounding if someone tries to make him to do something forcefully...and moreover he will be really scared of clown masks...I really don't know why ..it's been more than 6 years ...but we couldn't find the reason....he is not ready to tell us....

VM: he came to ur orphanage only 6 years ago.....??...but...but we sent him to rehab centre 8 years ago na...

Vaishu chuckled at her.

Vaishu: rehab centre....u are saying that place as a rehab centre haa....before 6 years if police wouldn't have raided the place at correct time means....it would be 6 years after ur sons death....

All except vaishu was hell shocked. Sid was numb hearing all this. He came to vaishu....

Sid: what...what are u saying...

Vaishu: why do u care....huh...but they were disturbed by a sound from the room....

Inside the room.

Bantu was sitting beside him. Abhi's eyelids started moving and suddenly he sat up with a jerk....

Abhi: siddhu...siddhu...

Bantu: bacchi...it's ok u are alright ...he said hugging him.

Abhi: Bantu...my siddhu...he is gone...

Bantu: ur siddhu is here only see...he said showing the new one. Abhi quickly snatched it from him and hugged it to his heart....

Abhi: Bantu...Bantu please take me to the church....please....let's go please....

VM,Vaishu and avu came inside hearing the voice of Abhi. Sid and his friends slowly came inside and looked at Abhi who was sitting hugging his piggy with a large bandage on his head. Sid felt guilty so the trio was.

Vaishu went and hugged him quickly....

Abhi: vaishu...let's go..let's go to father.... here all are bad ....they took siddhu away from me...he said crying

VM was also guilty that she couldn't take care of her son....

VM: baccha i am sorry....it's my fault I shouldn't have left u alone at home...I am sorry baccha....he was just looking at her.

Then his gaze fell on sid and his friends. His grip on the piggy got tightened and he slightly hid behind vaishu. He was scared of sid. Sid took a step ahead but he hid more behind vaishu. The fear was evident in his eyes. Sid was really guilty and now he really wanted to say sorry to him.

Abhi: vaishu...they are bad...they will take siddhu from me....

Vaishu: no abhi...they will not....I am here na...see Bantu is also here...no one will take siddhu from u ok....

Fai: bhai we are sorry bhai....we will not do it again....we are really sorry....

Abhi looked at vaishu and she smiled at him assuringly....

Abhi: u will not take siddhu from me na....he asked with wide eyes which purely showed innocence. Then his eyes fell on sid. His expression changed into a horrified one...

Sid:.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What will sid do now....will he realise his mistake....

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

A disorder characterised by failure to recover after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.

The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions. Will be having flashback, fear, severe anxiety, or mistrust...