Chapter 38

After 2 days of more treatment Abhi was discharged from the hospital. And also his treatment was continued in full swing. Abhi was slowly getting out of the old shock as vaishu mattered to him most now...

As Zara said everytime he gets panicked on not seeing vaishu and getting back with her was making him to forgot old incident slowly and he was getting out of that shock. Also he was not at all asking for his piggy toy as he has accepted somewhat his siddhu has gone....

VM and vaishu was so happy seeing him recovering. Zara was giving him treatment as well as engaging him in various activities as he can engage himself and his mind will not go back there....

As planned VM look after the office and vaishu and avu was with him maximum time. The devil couples didn't had the chance to encounter with him and excute their plan.

Even vaishu and avu dont know the truth about them they were so angry on them. So Vaishneet didn't let them to spoil abhi's treatment and their effort to get wasted like last time.

Some what they came to know that the assignment plan was did by them...but they didn't wanted to make dispute in the family and also they didn't wanted those unwanted disputes to disturb abhi's treatment....

Now sid was the one who is suffering because VM only speaking with him. Vaishneet stopped talking with him after that incident. And they didn't allowed abhi also as he cannot tackle one more heart broke....

Sid was battling between his love for Abhi and the hatred which he used have on abhi. Sometimes the love overpowered the hate and sometimes the hate overpowered the love. Ashok and Avanti tried thier best to keep sid in their control....

Ashok and Avanti was really angry and frustrated because their plan was not even moving an inch as per their plan....sid was also getting out of their hands as he was back answering now a days if they try to talk bad about Abhi and others....

Like this 2 months passed by....

Now VM and vaishneet was sitting infront of Zara in her cabin while Bantu has took Abhi to the cafe as Zara wanted to talk to them alone...

Zara: ok let me come to the point directly....

Vaish: what's is Zara....she asked as they had became good friends in these days...

Zara: we all know that abhi is recovering right...

VM: yeah...

Zara: so now his medical sessions are over...he need a change of atmosphere now....

Vaishu: u mean take him to another place....

Zara: yeah...like a trip...are a vacation....just to make him feel comfortable....Because from last 2 months he is been attending the sessions continuously....so only...he need some fresh air...a different atmosphere....

Vaish: ok Zara we will surely think about this....they said and left.

After reaching home....

Abhi: vaishu....what did doc said....he asked but the devil couples was so curious to know about it...

Vaish: i will tell that later....but now tell me...do u want to go on a trip....

Sidshek...: trip.....

VM: haa baccha....lets go on a vacation trip....u guys decide the place..but it should be inside India...

Abhi: mumma....let's go Mahabalipuram.....

Vaishu: why abhi....why u want that place....

Abhi: umm...because....

Vaishu: tell na...

Abhi: i had a friend in rehab centre...his name is Karthick....he said me he was in mahabalipuram before coming there...he said lots of things about mahabalipuram....but one day those goons took him somewhere and he didn't came back....so if we go Mahabalipuram means we can see the places and also try to find him....please.....

All except him understood why karthick didn't came back but they can't tell him the truth....and also can they say no to that cute puppy face and his please....

VM: ok we are going mahabalipuram....and also some hill stations ok...it will be a week vacation....sid u arrange the tickets for all of us and guy go and pack....

Abhi: yaay....come vaishu....he said and dragged her to the room without giving chance to speak....but she was so happy as he was happy....

After 2 days....

They started their trip and reached mahabalipuram first as abhi asked for it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

I know it's a small chapter as it's just a filler one....get ready guys....i am gonna make u all to visit the famous places of Tamilnadu....i don't know how many of u have visited Tamil nadu....but trust me...u guys will love it....so wait for the next chapters to visit the famous places of Tamil Nadu and also to see the brothers love....

And thank u soooo much guys for 150 followers....i am really happy....now i want to know something....as a return gift for 150 followers....u guys want...

Abhinavi's MAFIA QUEENS OBSESSION

or

SIDSHEKS another book....

Whichever u want comment here....but there will no regular updates....one update once a week....so tell me....

And thanks again for 150 followers....