Chapter Twelve

PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES:):););)

Carter POV

I carried Alex in my arms and called the pack doctor, Ginger to help. She led us to a room and I laid Alex down on the bed.

"Carter, you better get out o here. You are not going to like what I am going to do." She told me I shook my head no.

"No. What the hell are you going to do to her?!" I asked violently.

"Uh... I have to put wolfsbane in her blood stream. Just enough to wake her up and going. She will be fine after that. But the wolfsbane will cause her pain..." She bit her lip nervously as she waited for my answer.

"Do whatever to get her working. But if she dies, so help me God I will mother fucking..." I let the sentence trail off, to let her own self imagine what I might do to her. She nodded and went out of the room. I stepped over to Alex and stood over her at the side of the bed.

"Alex. You are going to be okay. You won't leave me baby." I told her. Mostly to assure myself more than her. Ginger walks into the room holding a syringe filled with a brown-purple liquid.

Wolfsbane.

I took a deep breath as I nodded to Ginger. She nodded back and stuck the syringe into Alex's arm.

Alex's POV

I felt like utter shit. I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes, so I just lay on the bed. That was before I felt a needle in my arm. At first, it was okay. But then, a pure burning sensation ran through me as I let out a piercing scream, making my eyes go open.

"NO! Ahhhhh! FUCKING SHIT! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUFF?!" I screamed at a woman standing in front of me, holding the syringe into my arm.

"Shhh. Baby, it's okay." I turned to the side to see Carter looking at me with a worried expression. I gave him a glare and then screams again as I realized the pain in my body.

"Make i-it s-s-stop-p." I stuttered to Carter who was gently holding my hand.

Just then, a horrible side pain came onto me and it felt like someone just snapped my ribs open.

"Oh my God! What is it doing?!" I asked the doctor.

"Its wolfsbane, helping you wake up and cure you." What? Wolfsbane?! What about the baby?!

"Carter..." I asked weakening.

"Yes Baby?"

"What about OUR baby?!" I asked him frantically.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath.

Another pain came across me. Except now it was my neck. I screamed the loudest since it first entered my body. Courtney ran in the room looking worried as hell.

"W-w-will the b-b-ba-" I got cut off by my own scream...again. The wolfsbane was souring through out my neck, and it was horrible! I started sobbing into Carter's hand that I was squeezing so tight it might fall off.

"Will our baby be alright?" I heard Carter ask.

"What?! Oh my! Um... Yes it should be, only if she lets this pass through her smoothly. Which she seems good, so your baby will be fine." The doctor confirmed. I nodded and laid back, relieved. Courtney walked over to the opposite side of the bed of which Carter was at.

"Alex, don't you dare scare me again! I thought I was gonna loose my best friend."

"Never Court. Never" I told her and then glanced towards Carter.

"Babe..." He mumbled kissing my hand.

"Never Carter. Never will you loose me. I love you Carter Mathews. Forever." I sighed and reached my free hand up to touch his cheek. I followed his cheek bones and traced my hand down his neck. He moaned in pleasure and I gave him a smile.

Then, right when he was about to lean over and kiss me, pain came in. I screamed and grasped onto his shirt. This one was the worst, by far. I sobbed for litery and hour and a half. Carter never left my side, thankfully.

I screamed and kicked at him but he was always there. It still hasn't ended. An hour and 45 minutes. I was in the middle of screaming when it just suddenly stopped.

Omg! I love this book! I will update again soon! Love yah guys! My goal is 390 reads in three days! Please get meh there! Thank you soooo much! I will make something really fun happen soon!

Thank you all!

°°°Gracelyn°°°