Chapter 3: Ditched

"His name's Min Woo." Kevin said.

"Oh..." I said.

"Theirs rumors going around." He said.

"About?" I asked.

"I think I've said too much. Are you coming to the party tonight?" He asked changing the subject.

"Yeah."

"It'll be fun." He said with a smile. Kevin was really nice. It's odd how Taeyeon is so popular, yet no one knows much about her. I wonder why.

School was finally over for the day and I packed up my things. Jessica didn't come back to class. I guess I'd have to wait for her again. I went to my locker and waited for Taeyeon to get there. I wanted to ask if she was okay. 

After waiting for while, she wasn't showing up. The hall started to clear out. I thought maybe she might have gone home, so I walked outside and waited for Jessica.

Jessica stormed our of the school building. She looked furious. She didn't even have to tell me we were leaving. I stayed silent and walked to the car. I notice it looked like she's been crying. What's going on with her?

We got home and she went straight to her room. She slammed the door again. I wanted to ask her what's wrong but I don't think she'll talk to me. She's probably not going to the party.

I walked back and forth for a while debating whether or not I should talk to her. What if I go in there and she yells at me to get out? It's none of my business. 

I didn't feel like being in my room today, so I stayed in the living room and watched tv. I didn't have homework because I finished it at school so I had nothing to do. The sun was starting to set. 

"Why aren't you ready?" A familiar voice said to me. 

"I didn't think we were going." I said.

"What made you think that? Of course we are." Jessica said.

"Well you were....uh I don't know what to wear." I didn't want to bring up the subject of her crying, so I just went along.

"Just put on whatever. It's not like people care, everyone's there to have fun." She said.