Chapter 5: Feeling

To make matters worse, I didn't understand my homework at all. I thought I would be able to do it on my own, but I can't. I should just ask for help...no, I can do this.

"Need help?" Someone said.

"No." I said recognizing the voice right away.

"It looks like you need it." She said. Maybe I should listen to Jessica and stay away from her. Maybe if I do, this feeling will go away.

"No, I don't." I was trying really hard to reject her offer. I needed help, but not just that, I wanted her to help me.

"You didn't say no when I asked if you wanted I could be your tutor. In fact, I was waiting for you to ask." Wipe that grin off your face. Krystal don't give in, just try to ignore her.

"I don't need nor want your help." I told her.

"Can I know what I did for you to dislike me?" I'd like for you to go away, that's what I want you to know.

"I'm trying to do my work." I told her.

"How can you do it when you don't understand it?" She had a point, but I wasn't going to let her convince me.

"I understand it perfectly." I tried to sound convincing.

"Sure." Is she making fun of me now? Can't she just go away?

"I do." I kept insisting.

"I offered my help, so I'm going to help you." She gave me another beautiful smile and sat next to me....beautiful smile? What the heck am I talking about?

When her shoulder brushed mine, I felt that feeling again and my body went tense. The nerves came back again. My heart began to beat fast. What was wrong with me?

"Okay, so what do you need help with?" She asked. I tried to compose myself so I'd at least be able to answer, but I couldn't. So instead of saying something, I just pointed at it.

She began explaining it to me, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. It was like I blocked every sound out except for my heart beat. Then I realized Jessica wasn't there anymore. I didn't even notice when she left.

"Krys?" Did she just give me a nickname?

"Did you just call me Krys?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's easier than calling you Krystal. If you don't like it-"

"No I do- I mean you can call me Krys, it's fine." I did like it.

"Okay, I'll call you Krys from now on." There was that smile again. She explained the whole thing again. She also said she would help me with my Korean. The only ones I spoke English with were Jessica, Taeyeon, and Kevin. With everyone else it had to be Korean.