Chapter 9: Close

(Still Krystal's POV)

The whole time during class every once in awhile I kept glancing over at Taeyeon. Minwoo and her were laughing and smiling at each other. She seemed to be happy with him, but was she faking it or was it real? Sometimes it was so hard to tell. I couldn't wait till class was over, I need to know Taeyeon's side of the story.

Even after I asked her, will I be satisfied with her answer? Will that be enough to stop asking so many questions? I wasn't sure if this would be the case. If she did say something different from what my sister said, who do I believe? Or maybe I don't have to chose a side, right?

I was starting to think maybe Jessica was right. Maybe I shouldn't talk to her while we're having the clean up. Why did I want to know so badly anyway? I didn't even know the answer to that question. I hated how I cared so much. I should be wanting to know since Jessica's my sister, but the truth was I wanted to know because of Taeyeon. They are both strangers in my life, but I wanted to know more about the person who isn't even my own blood.

This made me feel kind of guilty. I should be wanting to know my sister more, but I really didn't. Its not that I didn't like her, I just wasn't very comfortable with her yet. When I'm with Taeyeon she makes me feel different almost confident of myself, but at the same time she makes me feel dumb and I end up feeling all these emotions I can't explain. Its almost like fireworks in my stomach. Just thinking about it brought a smile to my face, I couldn't help it.

I tried to get some homework done since I didn't know how long the clean up would take. It was hard to concentrate because I was sitting next to my sister and some of her friends were with her and all they were doing were talking about who knows what. I was getting a bit ticked off, so I decided to grab my things and move to an empty table. I told Jessica I needed to finish my homework quietly.

I was able to finish, but the bell hadn't rung yet. I looked at the clock and there were only a few minutes left. I just stayed staring at the clock and it felt like time was going by really slow. I put my things back in my backpack and I looked up once again and the bell finally rang. I was about ready to walk out of the library when my sister stopped me. I was hoping to catch up to Taeyeon since I wasn't sure where I was supposed to go, but she had already left.

"Remember to call me when you're finished and try not to get lost, it's a big school, okay?" She said with a smile. I nodded and I said goodbye to her. I made sure she left before I went looking for Taeyeon because that meant I was in the clear. I walked to my locker to see if Taeyeon was there and thankfully she was. I calmly walked to my locker. Good thing Minwoo wasn't there. I put some of my things in my locker and Taeyeon had closed hers. She began to walk away, so I quickly closed mine and caught up to her.

"So where are we supposed to go?" I asked. She stopped and turned around.

"Just wait here." She said. She walked into a near restroom. I was confused. I guess she needed to use the restroom. It didn't even take that long and before I knew it she was out. She made a gesture with her head indicating me to follow her. I did as I was told and we walked to what looked like a closet.

She opened it with a key and started taking things out. I'm guessing they were the things we would need to pick up the trash. She handed me some gloves and a trash bag. She must have gotten the key from the principle this morning since she was there before me. She seemed to know where everything was, so I wondered if she had done this before.