Chapter 7: Confused

She was about to apologize again, but no words would come out of her mouth. Out of everyone, why did it have to be him she bumped into? He had a devilish smirk on his face. Her breathing began to speed up. She was scared. To make matters worse, he had his friends with him. He smacked the books she had in her hands and it startled her. She jumped a little. He then grabbed her by the wrist and was about to pull her away from the class.

"Kris, what are you doing?" Someone said. He stopped what he was about to do and Krystal was more than relieved to see that person.

"J-Jessica..." He said almost sounding frightened by her.

"What's going on?" She asked again. Jessica looked at Krystal and then at him.

"Uh...n-nothing, I was just helping her pick up her books she dropped." Kris said, letting go from her wrist.

"Krystal you should go before you're late for your next class." Jessica said. Krystal picked up her books and left in a hurry. As she was walking away, she turned back and saw Jessica talking to him. His friends just stood there, they wouldn't even say anything. They all seemed afraid of her. But why? She knew his name now, it was Kris. Krystal hoped she wouldn't bump into him again. She was able to get to her class on time.

The rest of her classes went by and Krystal noticed she was getting stares again. She could hear them whispering about her. She didn't understand what the big deal was. She thought it must have something to do with her being with Taeyeon. Either that or they were just looking at the big bruise she had on her face. She didn't like all the attention she was getting. It was making her uncomfortable. Her last class finally came and she was headed towards the library. She was about to turn the corner of the hall when someone stopped her.

"Hey." Someone said tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around.

"Huh?" Krystal said. It was Minwoo.

"Have you seen Taeyeon by any chance?" He asked.

"Umm no I haven't." She said.

"I can't seem to find her anywhere." He said.

"When did you last see her?" Krystal asked. She thought she should help him.

"Before class ended she said she was going to the restroom and that we'd meet up to walk to our last period, but she never came back." He said.

"Maybe she's still in the restroom." She said.

"Yeah maybe. She's been doing this quite often. All of a sudden she just disappears. Would you mind helping me?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll help you." Krystal said with a slight smile. There wasn't a teacher supervising them, so after they signed in they could just leave the library. They split up and began to look for her. They exchanged numbers just in case one of them found her, they would call or text each other. She looked everywhere else before looking in the bathroom just in case, but she didn't find her.