Chapter 8: Question

(Krystal's POV)

When we got home Jessica got out of the car pretty quickly and opened the door for me. It was sweet of her, but I didn't like being treated like this. I know I'm not in the best condition, but she made me feel like I was a sick person coming from the hospital or something. Maybe I did look like one, I mean there was a big nasty bruise right on my nose going halfway up my forehead. The worst part was since I did hurt my nose the bruising was going under my eyes. I don't want it to get any bigger, just what I needed. I literally look like I got beat up.

"Its okay, I can get down myself." I said with a slight smile to reassure her I was really okay.

"Sorry, you just seem fragile right now. I should make you some chicken soup so you wont get sick." Jessica told me.

"No, really I'm fine. I just want to be alone right now." I told her. If there was something she could do to get rid of my bruise I'd gladly take her offer, but she didn't. She nodded and we went inside. As expected, my dad wasn't home. I first walked to the kitchen to put some ice in a bag, so I could use it for the swelling to go down. I went up stairs, entered my room, dropped my things on the floor, and let myself fall on my bed. I gently put the little bag of ice on my face. I let out a big sigh, I was really exhausted. I took the piece of tissue that was in my nose. It was dry so I knew I has stopped bleeding. I got up, threw it away, and went back to bed.

I was staring at my ceiling for a while when someone suddenly knocked at my door. I didn't answer. I knew it was Jessica and I thought if I didn't answer she'd think I was sleeping and she'd go away. But she knocked again, so I just got up and opened the door.

"Yes?" I asked kind of in a cranky mood.

"Sorry, were you sleeping?" She asked.

"I was about to." I said.

"I'll just be quick. You're going to love me after this." She said. What in the world was she talking about?

"What?" I asked confused.

"Okay, so while you were sleeping I thought maybe I should help you out a bit." She said.

"Help me out?" I asked even more confused.

"I went through your backpack-" Before she even finished her sentence I interrupted her.

"You went through my backpack? Why?! Have you heard of something called privacy?" Why the hell was she going through my backpack?

"Of course I do. Just hold on, let me finish before you get mad," She said, I sighed and let her continue, "I thought you'd be too tired to do anything, so I took your things from your backpack and I asked if anyone had classes with you."