화양연화

2 years later 

the most beautiful moment in life; 

the most beautiful moment in life is when you realise you have everything you have ever imagined for. 

for jungkook that was the case; he had a beautiful girlfriend, a great friend group with people he trusted more than himself, his great sister, and his supporting parents. 

he had everything. 

for the past 2 years, jungkook has been living the dream with his girlfriend in her apartment. two weeks ago, he proposed to her. 

they had gone to a cute little picnic at night, where jungkook popped the question. of course sooyoung said yes. she was marrying the love of her life. but today, he had another surprise. 

"were gonna be late noona!" jungkook yelled as he waited impatiently "aigoo, wait bunny boy! im putting perfume on" sooyoung yelled as she came running from her room "okay im here, where are we going?" she asked  "a surpriseee" jungkook teased while she just glared at him "your acting domestic too early jungkook, were getting married on the 14th of June, thats far form now" she teased while walking out, leaving a sulking jungkook "noona wait for meeee" jungkook bounced out of their apartment, leading to their car. "ready?" jungkook asked as he buckled sooyoung seatbelt for her, before he did his "yes my king" sooyoung replied while he just laughed. 

they reach their destination, which was a posh neighbourhood full of beautiful houses with big lawns, balconies and a park about 2 minutes away. "wahhh, this is pretty, are we going to someones house" sooyoung asked while jungkook just got out of the car, going over to sooyoungs side to open the door "what are doing babeeee" sooyoung begged. she was getting impatient "noona" jungkook started off "we have had some great times in your apartment. it has been a part of our family for so long. but now that we are going to be bonded together by law-" "not how I would say that" sooyoung cut him off while he just chuckled. "I want us to live comfortably. in our new house" the now 27 year old pointed to a beautiful house in front of them. 

the lawn was crisp, the architecture was beautiful, with a lot of exposed glass, highlighting the different parts of the house. there was a lot of lawn space and a small balcony where a table and two chairs fit, perfect for the two. 

sooyoung was speechless, she was so excited for her future with jungkook together "j-jungkook, how did you afford this?" she asked, walking closer to the house- wait no, their house. "well, im a full time lawyer who has won all of his cases that he fought" jungkook stated, with a cocky grin making sooyoung laugh "oh yes, my cute little lawyer" she looked back at him with so much admiration. "jungkook I cannot thank you enough, its so perfect" sooyoung ran back to him, holding him tightly "anything for my noona." jungkook added back, leaving a small kiss on her neck while he hugged her back. 

if anyone saw this, they would label it completely domestic, which it was. they were so perfect for each other it was intoxicating. they had their ups and downs of course, but as any healthy couple would do, they would talk it out and work together to become their best selves. 

in the end, you have to try hard to get what you want. even if you have messed up, what's best is to admit your mistakes and move forward. you need that courage and determination to achieve your dream or else it will vanish away, leaving you with nothing else but guilt. 

here, jungkook was just happy that he had tried and tried until he had got what he wanted. 

I mean, whatever jungkook wants, he gets, right?

here, he got his noona, because he believed, his love is not over

(OMG GOYS THE BOOK IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!! thank you for being a part of this journey. please tell me if you liked or didn't like this book! I wouldn't mind any criticism. hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did while writing it! I will be editing it soon!)