after a long night of jokes, eating and spending time with family, it was time for sooyoung and namjoon to turn in. they were still jet lagged which started to show on their faces. 

"guys, sorry to ruin the fun" sooyoung started as she got up "but I think namjoon and I should go home and sleep" everyone nodded in concideration, but left jimin a bit confused. "wait, where?" jimin asked. "oh until namjoon doesn't get a place of his own, he will stay with me" sooyoung clarified as namjoon and the rest nodded. "ah okay so like different beds right?" jungkook cleared making namjoon chuckle a bit "yes jungkook, seperate beds" jungkook looked down embarrassed as namjoon laughed.

 "well get going then, you start work tomorrow" taehyung said as he got up to escort them to the door "why did you have to start work right after you came? aigoo so inconsiderate" mrs jeon complained, showing her worry for the two. "its okay! we will power through" sooyoung smiled as she looked at namjoon for his comment too "a-ah yes, we will be drowning in coffee tomorrow" he joked which got laughs "lets go" sooyoung called out as they bid goodnight to the two. 

as namjoon and sooyoung left, everyone started packing up too "why were you so quiet?" jungkook asks jimin. "I mean did you see namjoon. I was busy eye fucking him" jimin whispered as he didn't want the jeon parents to hear "ahhh I heard you" mrs jeon teased as jimin looked at her with wide eyes "I was doing the same dont worry " the elder joked back while this time both jungkook and his father looked at her "MOM!" "HONEY!" they said at the same time while jimin and mrs jeon ignored them and talked about how HOT namjoon looked. 

On the other end, taehyung was washing the dishes as hoyeon gave him more to do. "you really don't have to you know that right?" she said as she wore gloves and got ready to help him "ahh, its okay. this is my second home" taehyung just commented making hoyeon smile 

"ah wait" she changed her expression "why are you uploading so many photos to sns now huh?" she asked suspiciously "are you trying to impress someone?" hoyeon joked but without realising, it stung her heart a bit. "ahh, well im trying" taehyung admitted while hoyeon looked down a bit "ahhh, I see" she let out a little sigh "well whoever she is, better come to her senses and jump on a man like you" she whispered the last part subconsciously "I hope she does too" taehyung replied as he looked to his side at hoyeons side profile. 

why is she so dense?

the next morning jungkook was sent to sooyoungs apartment at 8am. he had been abruptly woken up by his mother who asked him to deliver breakfast to the two who came back. as he was walking across the road, he saw a slightly jimin on his morning run. without realising, he called the latter

 "hyung" jungkook waved with his free hand as he reached the other side of the road. jimin looked around for the voice and found jungkook standing in his grey sweatpants and black hoodie, hair all messed up 

"hey jungkook, why do you look like that" jimin pointed out making jungkook sulk "ah mom made breakfast for noona and namjoon hyung so im going to give it to them" jungkook finished as he looked at jimins outfit; wearing a thin hoodie and running shorts. "wanna come?" jungkook asked, remembering how namjoon was interested in the latter "oh? yeah uh, sure" jimin nodded a bit to excitedly and walked with jungkook to sooyoungs apartment. 

as they reached her floor, they saw her apartment door a bit open. alarmed, they hurried to see what was happening and the sight was one to see. 

namjoon was shirtless, holding his tshirt in his hand looking around at the mess he made while making breakfast as sooyoung was scolding him. 

jimin literally stopped moving, seeing namjoons back muscles flex a bit as sooyoung yelled louder made him feel some way. he was starring daggers into the latter's back till it was broken when sooyoungs attention went to the two figures at the door. 

"noona?" jungkook asked, a bit confused "oh kook-ah hi." sooyoung said as she rubbed her head while walking to him "can you help me clean up? namjoon here decided to make breakfast but rather than make eggs, he painted my walls with them" sooyoung said while glaring at him. "I was trying to be helpful" namjoon added, trying to help his case "oh shove it" sooyoung snapped at him "why is he not wearing a shirt?" jungkook asked, bitterly as he saw how toned the latter was. "he never wears shirts at home" she said calmly as jungkook looked more puzzled "wait you were with this man for 5 years as he just walked around looking like THAT?!" sooyoung just looked at jungkook with a wire expression "yeah its normal" she said while jungkook sulked a bit.  

"I brought breakfast" jungkook said quietly.

"Ah good" her face brightened up a bit "ill go get ready then come eat it" she said as she made her way over to her room "oh hi jimin, didn't see you there" namjoon smiled at him while jimin remained star struck "oh uh, hey" jimin started off, a little timid "need help?" jimin asked to which namjoon nodded "I need all the help needed so sooyoung won't hurt me" namjoon whispered while jungkook and jimin chuckled "yes you do, she sleeps with a knife next to her" jungkook pointed out casually while laying the food down which was in his hand as namjoon and jimin froze. 

"what?" 

after breakfast, namjoon and sooyoung got ready. namjoon wore a white dress shirt with a tie and black pressed pants while sooyoung wore her best blue suit. they walked out looking stunning, making jungkook and jimin drool a bit. "okay!" sooyoung cheered "wish us luck" 

"good luck" jimin softly supported them, well, more like namjoon while jungkook just admired sooyoung. "you dont need luck, dont worry" sooyoung only blushed at jungkooks comment and led namjoon out the door. "bye" she yelled up to her balcony where jimin and jungkook stood as she made her way down the road to her car she had asked jungkook to take care of when she left. 

"byeeee" jimin sang to the two leaving. smiling as he saw the car disappear 

"your whipped man" jungkook whispered 

"*gasp* SAYS YOU!" jimin countered him back, creating a whole different argument. 

(heyyyyy, enjoy this chapter! sorry for the mistakes!)