Riding Lessons and Movies

Megatron's jaw dropped at the sight of the black and white mare Lily brought out. "Megatron this is Starlight," Lily gestured to the horse.

Megatron smiled. "She's quite beautiful," he said as he rubs the mane of the horse. "But not as beautiful as you."

Lily froze at the words. She looked away so he couldn't see her red face. "T-Thank you," she smiled.

"You are very much welcome." He said as Lily gestured to the barn.

From there, they spent each other's time in each other's company. Lily taught him how to care for a horse, how to feed them, groom them, etc. Though Megatron wasn't quite ready to ride a horse, Lily didn't seem to mind it. Though they didn't know it, a certain pair of twins watched from a distance grinning from ear to ear.

"They look so cute!" Stella whispered to her sister who agreed.

"Yeah, know we need to be extra careful. Lily is very smart and can figure out that something is a mist." Shadow said pulling out her phone.

Stella looked at her sister confused. "What are you doing?" Stella asked.

"I'm sending a text to our parents to stay out longer and I'm letting the others know what's going on," Shadow stated with a smile. Stella looked astonished by her sister.

"Damn, I wish I thought about that." Stella mutter.

While the twins were doing whatever they're doing Lily and Megatron walked down an old trail that lead to a giant willow tree by a pond. Movement in the water caught his attention, when they got closer they saw beautiful colors of fish! Lily smiled when she saw them.

Megatron saw a bench and took her hand into his and lead her over to the bench. The sun lowered into the horizon leaving a beautiful colorful sky. They sat there gawking, well mostly Lily, while Megatron watched her face lit up.

'So beautiful... She's so beautiful.' He thought which made him smile. 'Yet, she's so mysterious, so not depressed, she's so laid back and fun to be around with. But she seems so...so...what is the word I'm looking for? Ah, yes, fragile...she seems fragile. Like a painter painting a beautiful but fragile scenery.' He thought. Lily notice him staring and blushed.

They stayed quiet, enjoying one's company. "So what did you think about the whole horse boot camp?" She asked him.

Megatron looked over at Lily before leaning back on the bench. "Well, I really don't know how to describe it." He teased looking at the sky. "What do you think of it?" He asked looking at her.

Lily bite her lip trying to figure out how to answer him. 'Don't say anything stupid, just breathe,' she thought. "Well, I think it went well," she trailed off making her mentally facepalm herself.

Megatron nodded. "Well I thought it was...how do you humans put it? Amazing. Now tell me how did you learn to take care of a horse, let alone a bunch of them?"

Lily shifted on the bench so that she was leaning back. However, Megatron moved so that he could see her better, but the expression he saw on her face made him reconsider his question. 'Ugh, you fool! You had to ruin the moment!' He mentally yells.

"You don't have to answer my question if you don't want to." He said.

Lily let out a small sigh. "I want to, you have a right to know. My mother's grandma owned a ranch down in Texas," Lily smiled at the memory. "We'd always go down there for Summer Break. She owned many horses so of them Shelly and Ron, Shadow, and Stella's parents bought and helped kept my Grandma's Ranch up and running." She paused carefully planning the words she's gonna use.