Wishes

Max, Rydel, Hailey, and Lily are all sisters hanging out in the living room. Well, most three of the girls were in the living room; Lily was in her private section of the mansion that her parents had built for her. Lily was privately dancing in her studio, trying to distract herself from her unruly thoughts and emotions as she danced to some quiet and emotional music.

        "Hey, do you think Lily is okay? I mean...she's been acting a little depressed lately." Hailey said, worried as she looked up from her transformer comics of a particular Autoboots leader.

        "Possibly," she sighs, "I just wish she would let us in." Rydel shakes her head at Max's words.

        "Even if she did, there was nothing we could do; all we could do was be there for her and help her. Though I think Lily needs someone a little more than sisters..." Rydel paused as she started pulling out a bottle of water and filling it.

        Max and Hailey looked at each other and then back to Rydel. "What are you considering, Rydel? Getting Lily, a boyfriend?" both girls chuckled as they shook heads.

        "Lily wouldn't go for it; she'd probably turn them down since what happened between her and Thomas," Max said, crossing her arms as she leaned against the wall. "Unless a certain Decepticon Warlord was alive, then maybe."

        Rydel rolls her eyes as she grabs a small basket and starts putting some food in there; then she stops and sighs. "I know, but it's worth a shot; even if the Megatron himself was alive and breathing, how would he help? Wouldn't he make things worse?"

        Max went silent as she saw the basket. "Let me guess; you're taking that to Lily?"

        Rydel doesn't answer as she takes the basket and leaves for Lily's private part of the mansion. Max lets out a sigh as she walks to her room. Hailey puts down her comic, moves towards the window, and looks up at the stars. 'Oh, I wish that the characters from transformers prime were real and that the Decepticons wouldn't be able to hurt Lily, and that there was a way to pull Lily out of the depressed state she was in.'  she thought as she looked at a particular star that started o shine brightly in the night sky as she leaves going unnoticed of the shining star and gone to bed.

        Lily stopped dancing as she heard footsteps coming from the hall, and they stopped as she looked over to see Rydel standing in the doorway. Rydel had a slight smile on her face as she walked over to Lily, "You are a lovely dancer; I miss it when you would perform for us."

        Lily nods as she lets a small smile form at the memory. "I was, wasn't I?"

        Rydel sets the basket down and pulls Lily into a hug. "You still are," she whispers in Lily's ear as Lily hugs back.

        Lily pulls away as she sees the basket. "You didn't have to bring me anything, and I could have gotten it by myself," she said, looking at Rydel.

        "Well, you have a tendency to forget to eat, and being the older sister, I have to make sure you are taking care of yourself since Mom and Dad aren't here anymore," Rydel said sternly yet softly. Lily nods as she looks at the floor. Rydel took that as a sign to leave and was on her way toward the door when she froze.

        "Thank you for the meal and caring," Lily told her as Lily grabbed the basket and walked off to her room. Rydel watched Lily's leaving form disappear as she made her way to her room.

        Lily went to her bedroom and sighed as she put the basket down on her desk and headed to her bathroom. She turns on the water and strips her dirty and sweating clothes as she enters the warm water. She moans as the warm water hits her back, sending shivers up her back. After she was done, she grabbed two towels, one for her hair and one for her body; then she put on her PJs, went to her balcony, and looked at the stars, a particular star catching her eye as she smiled.

        "Well, someone's wish might be coming true," she lets out a painful sigh, "I wish someone could understand what I have felt and been through. I wish someone out there would understand me; my sisters worry for me, and I fear I'm losing myself to my.... depression. I-I don't know what to do anymore. Everything that I do seems to bite me in the ass." She looks at the star as it starts glowing brightly. She sighs, "Well, it's getting late. I should get some sleep." She enters her room, gets into her canopy bed, and goes to sleep, not to hear a faint male voice.

'Both of your wishes are granted, my dears,' the voice faded as the star started glowing brightly then everything went dark.