Unknown Plans and Dangerous Situations

​​​​Lily fell asleep that night after crying herself to sleep. Megatron was on the roof of the mansion looking at the stars trying to calm himself down. Idiot! Why couldn't I just accept the fact that she isn't gonna open up to me? Why did I have to let my forsaken anger get the best of me!?!? Why is it that I drive everyone away so easily, and yet, I can't seem to make them stay.....? Megatron thought letting out a sigh as he stared at the sky.

"Why Primus? Why? Why is it that I feel this way for a mere human?" Unnoticed by him that a certain bot was listening. "Why is it that I drive everyone away?" He asked out loud hoping for an answer. Instead of getting an answer from Primus, but from the bot behind him.

"You should ask that yourself my friend." Megatron whipped around to see Optimus standing there.

"How much have you heard?"

"All of it mostly, so tell what has got you so worked up?" Optimus asked him.

"I may or may not have hurt one of the femme's feelings due to my rage getting the better of me. Or may have hurt her more than I ever wanted to." He explained.

Optimus sits down beside him. "Megatron it seems that you have grown to like this femme."

Megatron looked at Optimus with wide eyes. "I don't know Optimus, from what happened...I don't think she'd ever want me to be around." He let out a sigh. "What am I suppose to do?"

Optimus puts a hand on his shoulder. "Megatron have you try to say sorry to her?"

Megatron shook his head. "No, she went to her room and locked the door behind her before I could say anything."

Optimus looked at him with soft eyes. "Then go and apologize to her. Tell her that you are sorry or show her. You can't keep your feelings all bottled up, you have to tell her sooner​ or later."

Megatron nodded his head. "How am I supposed to do that? She probably won't let me even get near her especially after making her cry." Megatron put his head in his hands. Optimus heart sank as the two sat in silence as the stars twinkle in the night sky.

Rydel was talking to Shockwave and is explaining to him the nature of humans. "The human body is quite strange," Shockwave said as Rydel chuckles.

"Yeah, the human body can be weird, but it can be magnificent when you look past the weird things," Rydel stated. Shockwave nodded his head.

"I want to know more about you," Shockwave said looking at Rydel who's face just turned the color of a tomato.

"Really? Do you want to know me? Well, then I'd like to get to know you too." She said which made Shockwave inwardly smirk.

So both scientists talked and talked all about each other and human nature and cybertronian nature.

Max and the Wreckers were destroying a neighbor's house with toilet paper and eggs. Of course, Smokescreen tagged along with them. She was teaching them how to have fun when Rydel wasn't looking.

Meanwhile, a black Corvette pulled up on the other side of the road across from the mansion. The driver-side window rolled down as a white male peered out the window and at the house.

"That's a beauty!" The guy next to him said looking at the mansion.

The guy in the driver's seat smacked the guy in the head next to him. "Shut up! We aren't here for the house we're here because we are being paid to dash and grab."

"Sorry Boss," Joe said rubbing his head.

Ren just rolled his eyes as he pulls out some binoculars. He zoomed in spotting some​ of the girls and bots. "Where is she?" He said out loud.