Arguments

​​​Rydel was the first one up. She sat was in the kitchen which was across from the living room, and she saw everything and everyone; including Lily and Megatron. She smiled at them, in fact, she smiled at everyone who was asleep. They don't know it yet, but, I think that the bots and cons were brought here for a reason...Even if it was based on a wish that Hailey had made.

Though she was mostly smiling at Lily and Megatron who were cuddling with each other. Maybe there's one reason in particular, on why they were brought here...

Lily is sleeping soundly on the makeshift bed that she was on. She felt an arm draped over her as well as a presence behind her. In a usual situation, she'd wake up and would probably be at all happy. But this time, it didn't seem to phase her at all. She shivered slightly as a cold draft swept through the room. The ceiling fan must be on. Right on cue, the arm around her pulled her closer and she could feel the warmth radiating off of the slumbering body next to her. Without her realizing she​ snuggled into his chest.

She then felt the sun on her face. She wriggles her nose as she slowly and unwillingly opens her eyes. She let out a small yawn, the arm around her waist tighten a bit. She looked over at sleeping and snoring Megatron. He's cute when he sleeps and snores. Lily tries but fails to remove Megatron's arm from her waist. Looks like I'm stuck like this for the time being. She let out a quiet sigh.

She shook his shoulder gently. "Megatron, Megatron, wake up!"

He stirred a bit but groggily opens his eyes. "What?"

"I'd like to get up, and do some female things." She told him.

"Can't you do that later?" He tiredly.

"Yeah, but-" he interrupted her. "Then you can do it later."

Lily let out a sigh and stayed where she was. Megatron heard and removed his arm and rolled onto his side, back facing Lily. Lily bit her lip, but got up from the makeshift bed and started stretching her sleepy muscles. She glanced over at Megatron before making her way to the kitchen, surprised to see Rydel up and about.

"Sleep well?" Rydel asked her.

Lily shook her head yes. "You?"

"Same. So I see you bucked with Megz," she teased. "What was that like?"

"It was okay, I guess..." Lily hesitates not knowing what she's walking into.

"Well, what do think of yesterday?" Rydel asked her.

Lily was quite confused about where the conversation was going. "Well, I thought it went okay."

"Okay?" Rydel raised an eyebrow at her. Lily nodded her head. "Well, I think that you were enjoying yourself," Rydel stated as she pulled out her sketchbook to the page where she drew Megatron.

"Y-Yeah, what about it?" She stuttered, which she never has done.

Rydel inwardly smiled. "Nothing, I think I had too much coffee this morning." Rydel joked looking at the coffee in her hands.

Lily shook her head as she grabs water.

Sometime later everyone was up and about. Rydel was cleaning up the breakfast mess, while everyone else cleaned up the living room. When it was time to go, they said their goodbyes, and their Parent thank them as they leave.

They all returned home to their mansion-like house, but it wasn't the only one who came to the house. Everyone was inside, doing their normal stuff when a loud knock was heard at the door which made everyone go silent. Rydel was the first to move and gone to the door, and when she opened it her face drops into a serious, yet, deadly look.