Stranded and Rescue

Rydel was getting worried. Lily hasn't been back yet; she never been gone this long, well sometimes. 'I hope that she, Megz, and Ratchet are okay.' Looks out the window hoping to hear the familiar sound of the semi's engine.

        Lily was still sleeping in the passenger seat as cars speed by, not one caring whether or not that they are stranded. Lily stirred in her sleep as headlights shined through the windows of the car, making her move so that the headlights won't shine in her face. Her movement woke up Megatron startling him; he looked over at Lily to see her still asleep. He let out a sigh as he looked out the windshield, the stars out making the night sky shine. Megatron pulls the blanket up a little so that it'd cover her shoulders a bit more, smiling at Lily's sleeping figure. 'Primus...why is she so beautiful? Mysterious...but beautiful, to her curves, when the breeze sweeps through her hair...blowing it all over the place, the way that a flowery scent radiated off her...and the way her eyes seem to shine...'   Shakes his head, 'Why am I thinking such thoughts? I'm the Leader of the Decepticons! Why am I feeling this way? I've barely know this femme, yet, I'm thinking about her...This must be a trick from Primus.' Lay's his head back trying to push away the thoughts of her, but fails.

        A car pulled behind the semi; the engine was loud which woke up Ratchet making him sit up; then Lily was the next one to get up pushing her hair out of her face as she sat up. "What's going on?" she asked.

        Megatron growled. "Someone parked behind us." Ratchet said as he looks out the back window. Lily nods as she rubs her eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness. Megatron inwardly smiled as she did making her look cute. A knock on her window startled her, she looked out it to see a male figure at her window. She hesitated and rolled the window partly.

        "Can we help you?" she hesitated as she asked. Megatron watching the man warily.

        "Well I saw your car here stranded and I decided to help. I can give you a ride home if you'd like." not noticing Megatron and Ratchet. Ratchet glared at the man, while Megatron bite his lip causing it to bleed.

        Lily hesitated as she answered. "Um, no thank you we are good, um, we're gonna wait for my friend to pick us up." she lied to him.

        He frown. "Are you sure?" then he see's Megatron who was biting back a growl. "Alright babe, you lost your chance." walks away from the semi and drives away.

        Lily rolled her window up leaning back into her seat. "Well that was weird," Megatron nods his head feeling her phone go off again. He grabbed and handed to her. She took it. "Hello?"

        "Lily, where are you? Its late and you haven't come home." Hailey said. "Rydel is getting worried."

        Lily sighs out loud. "Well we're kinda stuck, right now. So we won't be able to get home; and me, Megz, and Ratchet are all okay."

        "What do you mean stuck?" Hailey asked.

        "We blew a tire and I forgot to bring a spare," she explained to Hailey.

        "Then why didn't you call earlier? Rydel could've picked you guys up." Hailey stated.

        "Well Rydel isn't good on interstates, cause like the last time she got completely lost. That's why we don't live in a city." Lily stated. She heard Hailey sigh on the other line. "Listen we're alright, and if it helps tell Rydel we're gonna need a ride and bring the trailer."

        "Okay, I will! Sit tight Lily." Hailey hanged up.

        "We're gonna be here for a while." Lily said as she slumped back into her seat.