Mixed Feelings

Megatron stayed with Lily the rest of the day trying to comfort her the best that he can; as well to get to knowing her. "You were pretty good out there...whatever you humans call it."

        Lily chuckled. "We call it surfing, and thank-you. If you want I could teach you if you like, uh, if you wanted to that is-" Megatron interrupted her. "I would like that."

        Lily looked surprise and then smiled looking at the ground which made Megatron inwardly smile. 'She is so beautiful...when she smiles...' "Would you like to go for a walk? Just to clear the tension in the air..."

        Lily smiled at him. "I would like that and it is getting a bit stuffy in here." Megatron smiled a bit when she wasn't looking as she lead him to a slider door. Lily lead him towards a trail through the woods.

        They walked quietly enjoying the peace and serenity of the forest; all around them. All the different color trees swaying with the breeze making the petals of the cherry trees fall landing in there hair. Megatron eyes widen at the sight as flower petals fell, but what really caught his eye was Lily leaning against one of the trees as flower petals getting caught in her hair making her look beautiful. A light pink dusted his face as they keep walking. "Come slow poke!"

        Megatron shook his head as he quicken his pace as Lily lead him to a log bridge his eyes widen at the sight. "Don't tell me the decepticon warlord is afraid of a log bridge." she teased him who glared playfully at her and steps on to the log bridge nervously.

        Megatron nearly slipped a few times which Lily caught him so he wouldn't; she stayed and helped him across. Though Megatron won't admit it out loud...he was thankful. "Where are you taking me?" he asked her who smirked at him.

        "You'll soon find out." she told him. Megatron shook his head with a smile as he keeps following her.

        Lily lead him to a spot only she knew which was a beautiful waterfall which made Megatrons jaw drop as his eyes widen. Lily chuckled as she looks at the waterfalls and the colorful trees surrounding them. She took her shoes off as she sits down, her feet grazing the water, Megatron did the same...memorized by the beauty around them. He jumped when she spoke. "I found this place when I was out exploring, I made my hideout so whenever it got chaotic at home or I needed some me time I would come here."

        "Does anyone else know of this place?" he asked her. Her eyes on the water in front of her.

        "No, just me...and you. Please don't tell anyone about this spot...its the only place where I can be alone and free without having to be checked up on every hour or so." she told him as he nods his head as coy fish rub against her feet making her laugh.

        Megatron watched the beautiful fish swim around and rub against Lily's feet which make her chuckle. Megatron smiled and watched them without warning he was pushed into the water. He came up shivering and glared at Lily you was holding back a laugh, he got an idea and swam back to shore. Lily wasn't paying attention when Megatron picked her up. "Don't you dare!" Lily yelled as Megatron tossed her in the water.

        Lily hit the water with a splash and when she came back up her hair was in her face. Megatron laughed as he jumps in after her; they both laugh as they started to splash each other. She ran from him as he ran after her catching up with her, picking her up bridal style. His scarlet red eyes meant with her beautiful ocean blue ones; they stayed like that for a few minutes. He set her down in the water as they both felt something rub against them. They looked down to see a lot of coy fish circling them which made there eyes go wide. Megatron was still holding Lily in his arms as they looked around; then they both looked at each other and he let go.

        "We should get back," Lily said nervously heading back to the bank Megatron following. They walked back to the mansion quietly; either one wanting to break the silence. Lily shivered as the summer breeze swept over them.

        Megatron noticed without thinking he pulled her close, Lily looked away and blushed not realizing Megz caught a glimpse of the blush and smiled a bit looking forward. 'Primus she's so cute when she blushes...what am I saying I barely no her and I think she's cute! What is happening to me? Why do I feel this way towards her? This must be a trick from Primus. Though...I have an urge to protect her, to hold her, to kiss those soft lips of hers, to feel her body against mine, to...to...' he scowled at the thought and keeps walking.

        'Why do I have so many emotions that I thought I buried? Am I falling for....No! No way would I be falling for him! Even though he is very handsome, muscular, sexy, powerful...What the hell am I thinking?! I thought I learned my lesson for letting myself fall for another....apparently I guess I didn't...I won't let myself fall like I did before. I don't NEED him! I need to keep these emotions in control...or someone is bound to get hurt and it might either be me or someone else...' lets out a small sigh as they continued walking to the mansion.

        *Time Skip*
        They got to the mansion Megatron removing his arm lets Lily in first who smiled at as she enters. Megatron enters after her shutting the door behind him locking it. "That was fun, thank-you for showing me your secret spot and for every moment after."

        "Your welcome big guy. If you want some peace and quiet from the others you are welcome to come down here if you want...and if you have any questions feel free to ask." she told him who nodded his head and gone back up stairs.

        Megatron smiles a bit as he walks up the stairs then masks the smile so that no one would notice. He opens the door to see no one in the room, he closes the door was about to leave the room when a voice stopped him.

        "Well, its been awhile my Lord. You've been gone for a while." Starscream said leaning against the door frame.

        Megatron let out a low growl. "What do you want Starscream?"

        Starscream smirks. "You seem to have fallen for the human female...you've been gone for an hour or two."

        'Was it that obvious?' he thought to himself them glared at Starscream. "Oh, really Starscream? And what gave you this idea?"

        Starscream smirked at him. 'I don't like that look...' Megatron thought keeping his glare aimed at Starscream. Not either one of them noticing Soundwave that was listening in. "Well that I caught you hugging her...you two did look quite comfy together."

        Megatron's eyes widen then harden. 'So he decided to follow me...that means he heard me....Starscream you signed your death wish!' he thought as he clenches his fists glaring at Starscream. "How dare you follow me Starscream! You had no right being down there!"

        "Neither did you! You have fallen for the femme emit!" Starscream said with a growl blocking Megatrons way to the door which made him growl.

        "That's none of your concern Starscream on what I feel! So I suggest you back off!" he growled lowly.

        Starscream walked out of the room with a huff as Megatron let out a sigh as he felt a presence and looked up to see Soundwave. "How much of that did you hear?"

        "All of it." Soundwave said which made Megatron nod. "I think you and her are perfect for each other."

        Megatron eyes widen. "Do you really thing so? Such a fragile thing doesn't deserve someone such as me...she deserves better."

        "Better? There is know better match for her....her personality, her life style....no one can match her...." Soundwave stated which made Megatron nod a bit confused and felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up at Soundwave. "You are thy only match and perfect for her..."

        Soundwave left Megatron to his thoughts. 'Am I really a good match for her? I could...can hurt her emotionally...physically...why would Soundwave suggest that?' he thought. Shaking his head as he leaves the room.