Decepticons and Autobots

Lily felt someone shake her, trying to wake her; she groaned as she gripped her pillow and hit the stranger with it. Hearing a loud thud, she smiles as she snuggles into the covers of her comforter. Then someone shook her a little more complicated, making her head snap up, annoyed as hell as she looked at the person shaking her only to meet red eyes.

        "I must be drunk on a hangover, but I don't remember drinking," she mutters as she tosses the covers off of her.

        Megatron raised an eyebrow at her, "You aren't drunk. I'm Lord Megatron, Leader of the Decepticons human, and you'll answer my questions." he growled at her.

        Lily nods as she yawns and stretches out her back, "Sure, but if it's okay with you, can I get dressed first and be fully awake since you want full answers, not me mumbling."

        Megatron rolls his eyes as he nods his head and watches the white hair girl disappear into her walk-in closet.

        "Okay, what to wear?" she mumbles as she pulls out some clothes. She pulled out her bathing suit, pulled out a pair of outfits, and set them on the bed, which got the Decepticon's attention well, mostly Knockout's.

        "Oh, the doll. You'll look sexy in this one." put to the second outfit you pulled out and smiled. Megatron rolled his eyes at Knockout.

        "Are you done yet, human?" Megatron asked impatiently.

        Lily smiles before shaking her head, "Not a chance, but don't worry; I won't take long. Ask your questions now if you want. I'll be listening while doing stuff I need to get done since I am only a female. I prefer to take my time." she said as she takes the outfit that Knockout suggested and her bathing suit into the bathroom then walked back to her closet pulling out a shell necklace. She had a wrap-around belly ring, then returned to the bathroom and shut the door.

        Hailey was snoring softly as she slept, feeling eyes on her. She thought Max was about to pull one of her pranks on her as she lifted her head. "Max, you dare pull one of your pranks on me. I swear you'll become shark food."

        The Autobots looked at each other as a few chuckled, which made Hailey look over to the group of Autobots only to have eyes go wide. Hailey lost words when she saw them and was confused about how they got here until she remembered the wish she had made last night.

        "I am Optimus Prime. We didn't mean to startle you, miss..." he paused for her name.

        "Hailey, Hailey Lockwood," she told him.

        "Okay, Miss Lockwood, we just have some questions we would like to ask you..."

        Lily hopped out of the shower, quickly dried herself off, and got dressed. Megatron looked around the room, noticing her surfboard leaning against the wall.

        Lily came out of the bathroom as she finished drying her hair, "I hate having long hair, and it takes forever to dry."

        Megatron heard her as he looked over at her watching her drying her hair. "Are you ready now to answer my questions?" getting annoyed.

        Lily shakes her head, "Yep, ask away."

        "Where are we, for starters..."

        "Um, you are in my room, our house in Malibu, Hawaii, U.S.A. Which is a great place to relax and enjoy the wonderful weather and hit some waves, unless you count the hurricanes and tsunamis we have." Lily said with a smile as she started fish tale braiding her long white hair.