Having Fun At the Beach and Drowning

Sunshine through the clear white curtains making Lily's room bright with sunlight. Lily smiled in her sleep enjoying the sun rays as they hit her. She laid there not wanting to wake up or get up as she drift into a light sleep.

        Rydel woke up and got dressed. She headed downstairs into the kitchen and began making breakfast for everyone including the humanoid cybertronains. Pulling out all the ingredients she needed and began making a home made breakfast.

        Hailey woke up to a delicious smell. She got up and headed to her bathroom; she gets out of her sleep ware and hops in the shower using her floral scented homemade bath stuff. After she was done she hopped out of the shower putting on her clothes; brushed her long curly brown hair. Then she went downstairs smelling something wonderful.

        "Hmm, Rydel what are you making?" Hailey asked entering the kitchen.

        "Breakfast, do me a favor and wake the others please." Rydel asked. Hailey nodded her head and gone to wake the bots and cons up first. The bots didn't complain besides Ratchet and Acree, but the cons were ones to complain especially Starscream.

        "Time to wake up boys breakfast is nearly down and you are all human so you need to eat like a human or your gonna starve yourself." Hailey said getting some nods and growls. She then went to wake up Max with the help of Breakdown of course. 

        They pulled one of her pranks on her and when she woke up she wasn't happy about it. Both Breakdown and Hailey ran out of her quickly before Max had time to get up. Max got up and head to her bathroom; she hops in and does her stuff quickly. After she's down, she hops out and dry's herself off, then she puts on her clothes. Then she went downstairs where everyone is seeing Rydel serving breakfast.

        "What about Lily?" Hailey asked.

        "Lily will come up when she wants to, she's probably sleeping." Rydel said serving breakfast.

        Here's her phone go off. She groans as she picks it up. "What? You better have a good god damn reasoning to wake me up!" she growled through the phone.

        "Well someone isn't in the mood." Kenny chuckled which made her smirk. "I was just calling to see if you were okay. And that I got some of your supplies that you need, once we get the rest of the supplies we'll bring over to your house or where ever you want us to."

        Lily smiled. "Well that's good news! And yes we back home, though we did have a flat on the way back and got stranded for a while. Then my sister came and pick me and my two friends up and drove us home."

        "That's good to hear! I got to let you go you know how it is." she could hear Kenny sigh.

        "I know see when get Kenny! Bye!" she heard him say bye before hanging up and getting up and gone to her closet and picked out her clothes then goes to her bathroom.

        She removes her sleep ware then enters the shower loving the sensation the warm water gives her as it washes away unwanted thoughts and emotions. She grabs her axe for girls and puts shampoo in her hand then started rubbing it in her wet long hair rubbing it into her skelp. Then rises the shampoo out running her fingers through her hair as the water rinse the soap out; after she rinsed out the shampoo she put in the conditioner then she put the body wash on. Then she rinsed the body wash off then did her hair.  

        After she finished she turned off the water and grabbed two towels one for her hair and body. She wrapped her hair in the first towel then wrapped thy other towel around her body and stepped out of the shower. When she finished drying herself off she put her tank top and short shorts; she puts her hair in a elsa braid. Then a smell of Rydel's cooking filed her nose as she gone up stairs to her sisters side of thy mansion.