LIVE NUDE GIRLS

"We need to stop doing Q and A's" Mitch said a matter-of-factly, looking at his phone as he and Scott sat on their hotel bed.

"Truuuue. But it's easy and they love it" Scott chuckled, putting down his phone and looking at the camera, smiling. Mitch followed his view, confused.

"Is the camera on?" He asked, not remembering Scott turning it on. Scott laughed at himself.

"No, not even a little bit." he said as he got up and turned it on, kissing Mitch on the cheek once he sat back down.

Scott leaned back and started saying the intro when Mitch hummed a disapproving tone, grumbling a little bit. Scott turned to him, about to ask what was wrong, when he saw his boyfriend leaning in.

Scott rolled his eyes and kissed Mitch properly on the lips, and then returning to talk to the camera.

A couple minutes later, between questions, Mitch got up to answer a phone call and sat back down when he was done.

"Ooh you're such a twink now" Scott complimented, and Mitch dead panned, raised his shirt and slapped his ribs for no reason other than he felt like it.

Scott smiled wide, so proud that Mitch was comfortable in his own skin.

Mitch crossed his legs and turned to the camera casually, but Scott wasn't over it.

"You're amazing." he said simply. Mitch smiled, vaguely confused.

"What?" He asked in a small voice.

Scott shook his head and peppered kisses all over Mitch's face and neck, even lifting his shirt and kissing Mitch's navel a couple times.

Mitch giggled delightfully, not knowing why Scott was suddenly in an affectionate mood, but not complaining.

Finally, Scott stopped. He wrapped his arms around Mitch and rested his head on his shoulder, smiling dumbly.

"You're so beautiful and I'm glad you like to show it off. Love you!" Scott have Mitch a loud kiss on the cheek, completing it with a smacking noise.

Mitch laughed and shook it off.

"I guess I'll say thank you?" Mitch joked. Scott just nodded eccentrically.

Mitch smiled and leaned on Scott's shoulder as he read through the Twitter questions.

A/N: short lil diddy to say I'm back (more or less) and yeah!! Sorry it's so short! Btw I'm skipping a lot because 1)I want to be able to catch up t one point and 2)They're very different people now and I like writing new-scomiche more