TIME TO TWERK

Mitch had been sick all week; just as he had said on the superfruit video. What Mitch neglected to mention was that he was still sick when filming. That and Scott was the biggest worrier in the world.

-The past week, before the episode was filmed-

"Oh god, are you okay?" Scott said after Mitch coughed lightly, both sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Yeah babe, I'm okay" Mitch chuckled. Scott gave him an uneasy look, but continued to scroll through Instagram on his phone.

-The next morning—

Mitch woke up with a gasp, feeling a wave of heat wash over him. He felt most of the heat on his back, and noticed he was sweating heavily. He tried to roll over and kick the blankets off of his person, but to no avail. There were arms around him, interlock hands trapping Mitch in his sweaty position.

"Scott." Mitch whispered,

"Scott. Babe, are you awake? Scott?" he repeated, getting louder with every word. Scott grunted tiredly, but let Mitch go. Mitch gasped, ripping the heavy sweater he had been wearing as a pyjama shirt immediately.

"Oh my god, what's wrong? Is it the flu? I knew you were sick!" Scott said, trying to stare at Mitch's bare chest.

"I don't have the flu, Scott, you just radiate heat like an oven, damn it." Mitch giggled. There was a pause of comfortable silence between the two, as Scott was still staring at Mitch's bare chest.

"Like what you see, babe?" Mitch chuckled.

"What? No! I mean, well, yes, but I didn't- I wasn't –" Scott stuttered, being cut off by Mitch's booming laugh that quickly turned into a coughing fit.

"Okay, you're sick, I'm getting some advil and cough syrup, I'll be right back." Scott said, getting up before Mitch could protest.

"You want coffee or water?" Scott called over his shoulder from the bathroom, trying to find the advil.

"Coffee please, also, instead of advil and cough syrup could you get me a muffin?" Mitch pleaded jokingly. Scott walked back into their shared bedroom, a platter with two advil pills, cough syrup, a spoon, and a bottle of water in hand.

"Well you get water" He grinned

"Aw, you're no fun" Mitch pouted

"Open wiiide" Scott whispered, already having the cough syrup poured into the spoon. Mitch giggled and obliged, ignoring the innuendo.

-Just before filming the video, a couple days later—

"Are you sure you want to film? We can skip a day" Scott worried as he set up the camera on their coffee table.

"I'm fine, babe. Trust me, you're just over reacting" Mitch assured Scott before promptly tripping over a charger cable, and falling with a loud thud. Scott rushed over immediately.

"Oh my god, are you okay? Mitchie, did you fall? Do I need to take you to the hospital? How many fingers am I holding up? Who's our president? What's your name?" Scott said quickly, running his hands all over the small tenor, looking for some type of injury.

"Oh my god, Scott, I tripped, calm down" Mitch smiled tiredly. He really need sleep.

"…Okay" Scott said, still unsure. He helped Mitch up and sat him on the couch, getting him his coffee cup for him instead.

"You know, we could still skip a week-"

"Oh my god, Scott."

"Okay, okay"

During that entire episode, Scott tried his best to not baby Mitch, he really did. But for some reason, he sat closer to him during the episode, reached for his coffee mug for him, and every two minutes-

"You okay?"

"Scott."

"Fine, fine."

"You sure?"

"Scott."