ZAC EFRON & SALMON

A/N: Yooo so you guys seem to be liking this, so I guess I cant just not write it anymore. This one was literally so hard to get an idea for, so, yes. It will suck. This is basically just a filler, dont get mad at me if you dont like it. Well, with that said, try to enjoy it!! Love ya <3

"Zac Efron!" 

"Salmon!" Both Scott and Mitch said in perfect unison. They giggled at the camera and tried to explain themselves.

"He's nude in a frat movie and I could not be happier about that" Mitch said clapping his hands together. Scott klaughed a bit for the camera before turning to his boyfriend.

"Excuse me?" Scott said sternly.

"What?" Mitch said with a smile, obvioulsy confused at Scott's sudden seriousness.

"Couldn't be happier about seeing another guy naked? Really, Mitch?" Scott said crossing his arms.

"Are you mad?" Mitch laughed.

"Don't laugh! You just said you want to see another guy naked. You'd be angry too." Scott was getting angrier by the second.

"Babe, it's Zac Efron. You want to see him naked too. You can't actually be angry about this?!" Mitch was still in shock at how ridiculous his boyfriend was being.

"Why would you say that? You don't know if I want to see him naked or not." Scott said; and at that moment, Mitch was glad they got rid of their camera man.

"Scott. It's Zac Efron. Straight guys want to see him naked." Mitch tried to reason with his ridiculously jealous boyfriend.

"Yeah, but they're not all open about it..." Scott crossed his arms and mumbled like a toddler.

"Aww, Scotty... You know I only have eyes for you, okay? I love you, babe" Mitch giggled and kissed Scott on the cheek affectionately. Scott was silent for a moment.

"... okay then" Scott returned to his happy-self immediately. Mitch did a double take.

"Wait. What?" Mitch was surprised at how fast Scott bounced back. Usually it took him a makeout session and some cuddles for him to get out of his jealous streaks.

"Hm?" Scott replied blissfully.

"You're okay? Just like that?"  He was still in shock.

"Oh, yeah. I wasn't actually jealous, I'm not that bad." Scott chuckled to himself at his last sentence.

"Okay first: What the fuck are you talking about? Second: Yes, you are that bad. You nearly got in a fight with that bartender in Alaska because he asked for my number." Mitch deadpanned.

"I just wanted to see if you were getting sick of my jealousy. You never seem to get jealous, I wanted to see if you would up with me being super dumb. Also, he knew we were together, it was obvious. Why would he ask for your number?!" Mitch chuckled at Scott's response.

"Scott, I'll never get sick of your jealousy, it's cute. As long as it doesnt get creepy-abusive, then I'm dumping your ass on the street." Scott and Mitch laughed at that.

"And he asked for my card number. He was billing me." Mitch deadpanned.  Scott nodded in wonderment and laughed.

"Yeah... Okay that was pretty bad I'll get better, I promise. I just really love you, y'know? I'm so lucky to have a gorgeous boy like you" Scott grinned and pressed his forehead against the tenor's. Mitch smiled and kissed Scott slowly. After a moment, they looked deep into eachother's eyes, and just sat there like that for a couple minutes. 

"I love you too, babe. We really need to start the video though, okay?" Scott nodded as he played with the collar of Mitch's plaid shirt.

"Okayy.." he said, immitating a toddler.

"You're cute when you do that." Mitch giggled, tapping Scott's chin with his fingers. Scott chuckled and turned to the camera, explaining why he said salmon. 

They were both really happy they got rid of the camera guy.

A/N: That was literally so short, I'm sorry. I just couldnt keep writing that trash :P The next chapter will be better, I promise!! This episode was really difficult, trust me. If you have ideas for episodes, I will write them! Like, no matter what they are, I promise! So prompt away!! Love yall <3