HEADS UP

A/N: This one's kinda awful, I'll be honest. Hopefully, you'll still read it and like it, though! <3

Mitch had been worried about filming super fruit all week. Scott and Mitch were just getting serious, and Scott was getting much clingier than usual. Mitch wasn't complaining, but he felt like people were getting uncomfortable.

"Hey babe?" Mitch had said whilst filming their new super fruit video.

"Yeah?" Scott said, fiddling with his phone.

"Uhm, maybe you could tone it down a notch or two?"

"What are you talking about?" Scott laughed lightly.

"Just, you know, the whole "we're a couple" thing is getting a bit strong" Mitch tried to put it as lightly as possible, he didn't want to hurt Scott, it was just that the fans might get suspicious.

"Are you trying to tell me I'm getting clingy in the middle of a video?" Scott dead panned.

"Oh my god, no! I meant for the fans! I love you, I just feel like the fans will think we're… y'know…"

"Fucking?" Scott deadpanned

"Scott!" Mitch scolded, but continued,

"I'm just worried, you're the one that wanted to keep this a secret, okay?!"

"Alright, okay. Calm down, Mitchie. Don't get stressed" Scott comforted, kissing Mitch lightly on the lips.

"Okay" Mitch smiled modestly, giggling at Scott.

-Later, in the video—

"Umm… Sexy?" Scott had guessed

"Latino. Are you kidding me?" Mitch giggled

"I'm sorry, okay!?" Scott joked

"Get your head out of the gutter, though, seriously." Mitch said, suddenly being very serious.

"Mitch, it's not my fault you were trying to get me to say sexy there!"

"No, I really wasn't."

"Whatever" Scott said, suddenly angry.

"No, babe, please don't be mad."

"Well, it's just. Ugh. You expect me to hide the fact that I love you and I don't want to do that!"

"You're the one that wants to hide! I'm okay with telling them!" Mitch was very frustrated at this point.

"No, Jonathan was!" Scott screamed, slapping his hand over his mouth as soon as the words left his mouth.

"What?" Mitch whispered, confused and hurt.

"No, I wasn't supposed to say that. Shit. Okay, Jonathan said it'd be bad if people knew I was gay, because fangirls, y'know? So I listened to him, that's all."

"Why didn't you tell me that? I would've understood!"

"Jonathan didn't want me to tell you, he thought you'd be angry and all 'gay-pride-y'. He's our manager, I have to listen to him!"

"No you don't! He works for you! And what, since I'm such stereotype I'd be angry that you're not out of the closet?!" Mitch screamed.

"I am out of the closet!" Scott yelled back

"Apparently not, because Jonathan's sneaking you back in!" Mitch yelled. Scott was about to scream back, but instead, he closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.

"I just love you, okay? I don't care if people suspect anything! All Jonathan said was to not come out, we can be as much of a couple on camera as we want, just don't say the actual words. Is that okay?" Scott said lightly, looking down at Mitch with puppy-dog eyes.

"I'm fine with whatever, Scottland. As long as I have you" Mitch smiled warmly, kissing Scott softly.