SPELLING & SUPERJUICE

A/N: I'll be honest with you, this one is kinda bad. Gimme a break, okay? Anyway, read it anyways, tell me what you think. This one has Drunk!Scomiche in it if that makes you feel any better. Hope y'all like it.

Admittedly, they were already drunk when they started. Mitch knew it wasn't a good idea, he becomes a bit of a slut when he drinks. What they didn't expect though, was Scott to be the slutty one.

The camera was set up by semi drunk Scott, and after twenty minutes of swearing and stumbling, everything was finally set up. He sat very close to Mitch and leaned his head on his shoulder. Scott cuddled his head face into Mitch's neck, humming with happiness. Mitch rolled his eyes and nudged his boyfriend off of him with a smile.

"No more fooling around, okay? Jonathan's been keeping us under his radar lately" Mitch mumbled.

"Yeah, but you're wearing my favourite sweater" Scott smirked, grabbing at Mitch's tight jumper.

"Are we sitting too close? I feel like we're sitting too close" Mitch giggled, changing the subject immediately.

"Naaah we're fiiine" Scott drawled. Mitch nodded, facing the camera.

The episode started off without a hitch, and soon, the boys were getting very drunk. Mitch was giggling at everything Scott was saying, causing him to be all over his boyfriend in his fits of laughter. Scott was the same, leaning into Mitch every chance he got.

"Was it in the bible…? She gets diphtheria? …Or she loses a leg..?" Scott wondered. Mitch broke into laughter.

"I didn't read that?! Ugh, whatever, I'm tired. Shut up." Mitch said; and with that, he flopped his head down on Scott's lap and closed his eyes in an attempt to sleep. Scott got distracted easily, playing in Mitch's hair. After a moment, Scott snapped out of it.

"No!" Scott basically yelled.

"Oh my god, what the fuck?" Mitch cursed, shooting up into a sitting position immediately.

"We need to finish the episode" Scott reminded Mitch.

"Oh shit, yeah. I'm still mad at you" Mitch said crankily.

Scott highly regretted waking Mitch up so hastily, as his boyfriend was grumpy the whole rest of the episode. The tenor was still funny and drunk, just much more snappy than usual.

"C-i-t-r-i-n-e-s?" Scott guessed.

"Well, no… There's no 's'" Mitch mumbled.

"Citrines."

"Citrine."

"You said citrines!" Scott shouted.

"Definitely not." Mitch said stubbornly.

The debate went on for five more minutes. Mitch didn't take anything Scott was saying, just shaking his head in response to everything the blonde said. After the long debate, Mitch won; and Scott had to drink the 'SuperJuice'. After this, Mitch bounced back, being much more cheerful and giggly. Scott rolled his eyes at this, knowing his boyfriend loves to win.

As Mitch was taking his shot of 'SuperJuice' Scott giggled and fell onto Mitch's shoulder again. Mitch rolled his eyes, and continued looking for words on his phone. Scott pressed his lips onto his neck, trying to leave a hickey. Mitch put the pieces together and pulled his neck away from the blonde as quickly as possible.

"What if someone had seen that? Dumby" Mitch giggled.

"Whatever" Scott sang, eyes drooping. He was already very drunk, Mitch wasn't as drunk as Scott yet.

"Stop looking for words, we've got enough. We do… uhm. Obsession and song, and we're done." Scott said, child-like. He was fighting to keep his eyes open.

"Okay. You okay, buddy?" Mitch laughed.

Scott just nodded, and faced the camera.

The episode was finally done in a fit of giggles. Scott had his legs propped up on Mitch's lap, his arms wrapped around the tenor's shoulders. Scott laid his head on Mitch's shoulder, kissing his neck again. Mitch knew he was just trying to finish the job he had started earlier that evening, but for some reason, he didn't care. He leaned his head back on the sofa and closed his eyes, enjoying his boyfriend's lips on his skin.

After a minute or two, Mitch couldn't feel Scott anymore. He opened his eyes lazily, turning to the blonde. Scott was fast asleep, head on Mitch's shoulder, and drool staining his favourite sweater. Mitch just shook his head and laughed.