PTX VOL 2/BEYONCE'S VIDEO FOR US/ELLEN

A/N: I was peer pressured into updating. Here ya go! (lol im kidding)

"'Erm did Mitch just come out'" Mitch read the comment off of his phone. Scott tried to contain his laughter as Mitch ranted.

"-then yes, I just came out." Mitch finally finished his long response to the ignorant comment. Scott sighed heavily.

"Damn." He laughed. Mitch turned to him, confused.

"What?"

"That was a little... strong. Don't you think?" Scott chuckled.  Mitch cocked his head to the side, still confused.

"No... It's kind of obvious that we're gay. That I'm gay, I mean." Mitch corrected his slip of the tongue. 

"Is that what this is about? Do you still want me to come out?" Suddenly, Scott was concerned. He inched closer to Mitch, grabbing his hands.

"No, do whatever you want, Scott. It's Jonathan that wants you to-" Scott cut Mitch off.

"Jonathan works for me, Mitch. Not the other way around. I can do whatever I want." Scott said.

"Then why won't you come out?! Am I just supposed to be your 'gay best friend' to them? Are you ashamed of me or something?!" Mitch grew angry quickly, holding back his tears.

"No, Mitch. You know I love you. I know you know that. It's just that if the fans know we're both gay, they'll start figuring out that we're together." Scott tried to soothe his boyfriend.

"So? I'm not seeing a problem here." Mitch said sarcastically.

"Do you really want to be one of those gay youtube channels? Like all the others?" Scott deadpanned. Mitch finally understood.

"And the only way they get views-" Mitch started, but Scott finsihed his sentence first.

"Is to kiss every five seconds." Mitch nodded. "I want our relationship to be ours okay? No speculation from outsiders, just you and me." Mitch nodded silently, a big smile on his face.

Scott smiled and gave Mitch a chaste but affectionate kiss on the lips.

"I love you." Scott whispered. Mitch nodded.

"I love you too, baby; and that's just between us." Mitch grinned.

--

"That guy was an asshole though" 

A/N: Wow this was short. Sorry about that. More updates to come, though! :D