People

Credit to SEGA and Sonic Team.

Blazes POV

Silver had me by my hand. He was leading me downstairs to the people. Ugh.

"Silver, I don't want too," I told him. "Come on Blaze, they're friends of ours, we have to talk to them," he said. "So you talk to them, I don't like...people.." I said. He immediately understood why I didn't. He hugged me tight. "Blaze, they were bad people. Pigs. These people are good. We trust them, and they're friends of ours. Please socialize." He said.

I sighed. He had me there. "Alright. I'll talk," I said.

He smiled. We walked downstairs and everyone was watching morning football. Rouge looked at me and said, "Good morning sleepyhead,". I waved. The Forgottens looked at me. "Heyyy!" They all shouted. Tikal and the Babylon Rouges were there. They all greeted me, and I greeted them back. I walked into the kitchen and made toast.

I sat at the couch and ate. "So, whats new Blaze?" Wave asked. "Nothing really, same old same old," I said. She nodded and went back to talking to Tails about mechanic things. I talked with Bark. 

"So, how's life," I asked. "It's alright, I guess," he said. I agreed with him.

I felt like going to the park. So I got on my apparel and got ready. I didnt feel like wearning my hair up, so I kept it down. 

"Where are you going?" Shadow asked. "Park," I answered. "Alright, have fun? I guess?" he said. I chuckled and walked off.

I didn't know that once I got to that park, my life would change forever.