The Fair!

Credit to SEGA for everything

Blazes POV

So once we hopped out of the van, we took a good look at the fair. It was really big!

"Well come on guys! Let's go!" Sonic yelled. All the guys dashed off to the entrance which left us girls. We all giggled at their childlike behavior. We followed after them and got into the fair.

"Okay guys, so what should we do first?" Cream asked. "Well there's thing spinning thing and it starts low but eventually it goes really high up, starts spinning on its side, so one side is really high up, and one is low," Silver explained. "I'm up for that, that's sounds gnarly!" Knuckles said. "Knuckles you aren't a surfer," Amy laughed. Rouge locked her arm around him and said, "He's MY surfer,". They kissed of course. They all aww'ed. That's when everyone starting kissing. Me and Silver looked at each other and laughed. We got our phones out and started taking pictures of the couples. They had no idea.

Like Silver said, we did that ride. In my cart was me and Silver on one side, and across from us in the cart was Shadow and Maria. It started up and we were spinning. We tilted over and we were really low, and the other side was really high up. It was awesome. We were laughing and laughing. Shadow just frowned and looked around. "Oh come on Shadow! Get in the spirit!" Maria yelled over the loud, swooshing wind. He grunted and put his hands up. "Happy now?" He said. She smiled and nodded. Eventually the ride raised up and e were up high. It was so fast and kinda scary. We were screaming, and Shadow was happy too. First time in forever, right?

We got off the ride and all laughed. We loved it. "That... Was.... Amazing," Tails said. "That WAS really awesome!" Silver said. I looked around and what I saw astonished me.

Sally was there with her girly ass friends, Tina and Kelli. "Guys hide quick! I see Sally!" I yelled/whispered. "Oh shit," Sonic said. We all ran around like the Kids from the breakfast club when they were running all over the halls avoiding the principal. Eventually we found a good spot to hide. We watched as they walked into a funhouse. We emerged from behind the spot and walked off. "That was a CLOSE one," Amy said. "Yeah, I just hope we don't run into them," Sonic said. Amy hugged him, and he hugged her back,

We did a lot of things there. But then was the real challenge. The Ferris wheel. All the couples went together. So I had to be with Silver. We had a good time on it.

"So, are you having fun?" He asked. "Yeah," I responded. "Good," he said,

We sat in there until we stopped at the top. "Oh god," I said. "Don't, it's okay" he said. It's the tradition that if your at the top with boyfriend/boy friend you have to like kiss them or something. I hated it, he hated it, it was just dumb.

So after that we decided to go home. When I was walking me and Silver heard weeping. We were curious. It was coming down the alleyway. We looked in and we saw this orange badger being assaulted by this dude in a hood. He had a knife and his hand on his zipper. He had her pinned against the wall. Me and Silver nodded and activated out powers.

Silver lifted him wi his telekinesis and held him in the air. I burned him with my fire as he screamed. He looked familiar....

He was the guy that assaulted me years ago. So frankly, I had no problem killing him.

So I did.

After that, he was just ashes.

We walked over to the badger. "Hey are you ok?" I asked. She nodded. "Hey what's your name?" Silver asked. "Sticks..." She replied. "Do you have anywhere to live?" I asked. She shook her head. Homeless. "Okay come wi us" I said.

We got to the dorm. The others were delighted to have her live with us. There was an extra room. We let her have it.

She's really funny and enthuastic. She was also really overprotective too. I liked it.

So that means one more team player. Sticks the Badger.