Trouble

Credit to SEGA for all the Sonic characters

Sonics POVS
I put my hand on my head and said, "uh, hey sally," "Hey sonic, how are you?!" She asked, grabbing me into a hug. "Um, I'm doing good?" I managed. "Great!" She responded. "But why are you here?" I asked. "Because, I wanna get back together!"

Blazes POV

I was sitting with Rouge and Maria in my room. "What do you think they are talking about down there?" Maria asked. Amy was called downstairs because Sally Acorn made a surprise visit wanting to get back with Sonic, and now Amy is pissed. "Amy and Sally are probably gonna end up in some kind of cat fight," I responded, "Probably, hey I think Tails and Cream are doing the do," Rouge said winking. "They are so young though," I responded. "Blaze, they are 22, we are all in our twenties, let it go Blaze," I was gonna say something until I heard girls screaming. "There's the cat fight," I said, followed by Rouge and Maria dashing out my room. I chuckled and started doodling on my desk.

Sonics POV

"Shadow help!" I said. "What?" He said. "Two girls are fighting over me and the ugly one is winning!" I said. "I ain't ugly!" Sally shouted. "Ugh," I said. Silver came downstairs and grabbed them both with his telekinesis "Ok break it up cmon now!" He said. They were both hovering in the air, swiping at each other. Once they were dropped, I spoke up. "Sally. You need to leave," I said. She grunted and stormed outside. I buried my hands deep in my head, and Amy hugged me. "Don't worry sonic, if she really thinks she should just storm down here and get you back, she's messed up," she said. "You're right," I responded. We kissed and were embraced for a while.