Comfort

Credit to SEGA for these characters!
So this is my first sonic story! I have two other books (one has 1K :D YAY) so I hope this one goes well and you all enjoy! Thanks and enjoy!!!

Blazes POV

Nightmares. They wouldn't stay away from me. Every night I would dream of stuff like this. My past wasn't good, so it causes nightmares. I a lot of problems. But of course, no one can love a girl with scars. I glanced towards my work desk and saw a picture of me and Silver. He would know how to cheer me up. He was my best friend since I was little. I was never abused or anything. Well, not by my parents. Other people around me pushed me around, I was almost sexually assaulted, but I took him down. Then of course. The day. Where everyone in my town was eradicated. I was younger than, my parents were killed, everyone. I ran away, but was caught by a man. He tried to undress me, but Silver killed him. He killed the rest of the army people, causing them flee. But ever since, my rough life was brightened by him, and the gang. So, I got up and slowly opened my dorm room door. Our rooms were huge, even for a dorm. I walked to silvers door, and slowly opened it. His chao, Cloud, looked at me and jumped on me licking me all over. "Hey hey cloud," I told the little chao. Silver woke up and saw me, "Blaze" he said, turning on the light.

"Yeah, nightmares again," I said. He nodded. "They won't stay away will they?" He asked. "Nope," I responded. "Look I always cheer you up verbally, but this time," he unwrapped the blanket, and patted the side of the bed. "You probably need to stay here for the night," he said. I smiled and got in his bed. Cloud jumped on the bed and dozed off to. "Thanks silver," I told him. "Anything for you," he said. With that, he turned off the lights and went to sleep. I nuzzled closer to him, and with that he turned over and out his arm around me, hugging me closer. We cuddled there, as I fell asleep as he did the same.