U-Turn

Credit to SEGA

Blaze's POV

I had set out on a walk around the park. The wind was breezing and my long purple hair blew with it. I watched the children play and I reflected on what the past was, and what it made me learn. The children also made me learn something..

I wanted a child of my own.

Hell, maybe even multiple children! It seemed like something I could learn and love. The question was, who would want to have a child with me? I'm practically useless so why would anyone wish to bother having a family with me. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. Maybe someone would want too, but I doubt it, honestly.

My walk so far is nice. I'm keeping to the sidewalks and passing by the trees and happy children. But then, i notice something.

A black car pulls up. I see the window roll down and and angry womans voice begins screaming with a loud-crying baby. The woman screamed "All youve done is cause me trouble you stupid baby! Get out of my life and the world!" And proceeded to throw the baby from the window and into the grass. But the grass was hard, and the baby was so frail, and the impact was so hard, it could of easily killed it. 

I gasped and covered my mouth. Everyone paid attention towards her. I could not let her get away this. As she drove off I shot a spark at her tire. It caused her car to flip over and roll towards another car, crashing right into it. She wasn't dead, but I hope she was.

I snapped my attention to the baby girl. She was crying loudly and obviously in pain. I picked her up and held her close to me. She was a black cat with white face and stomach oval. She was so helpless. "Its going to be okay! You're going to be fine!" I dialed 911 and they retrieved us. As I was riding with them I called Silver and told him what had happened. He had a slight panic attack and told me he would meet us at the hospital.

When we got there they took the child to an emergency room. They needed to make sure nothing serious was wrong with her. I cried into my hands. How could someone have enough evilness in their heart to do this to a helpless infant? I couldnt even believe this was true. I felt arms wrap around me. I snapped my head up and saw Silver. He looked about as panicked as I did. He allowed me to cry into his chest. "The girl is going to be alright, these doctors are experts, She's going to be alright.."

Soon the doctor returned. "Is she okay?" I asked frightningly. "Yes miss, shes alright! Just some scratches and scrapes, she's going to have minor bruises. Nothing crazy...but... there is some minor damage to the back of her skull. She was not well taken care of, fed improperly, and the stuff like that, just, if you're going to keep her you'll need to help nurse her back to needed health, and bring her in for daily checkups and examinations... you are going to keep her aren't you?"

I looked a little suprised, and looked back to Silver. Another doctor brought her wrapped in a pink blanket and handed her to me. Silver and I both looked down at her in my arms. She looked so pleasant when she was asleep. Her small paws and adorable facial futures automatically made me want to take her home.

I of course pondered the idea of her being my child, adopted child. But, I wanted her. I wanted a child to continue my generation and a child to adore and love. I wanted her. I needed her. 

So I did take her.

When I walked inside, only Shadow was on the couch. He looked up at us. "Welcome ho-whats that in your hands?" he asked.

I told him the story and he looked down at the child. "Shes..adorable.."

"Wow, first time I heard you say that kind of word,Shadow" Silver said.

"Whatever dude, she is cute and thats that."

I laughed and said, "Well, thank you"

"So..what are you gonna call her?"

I looked at her. I was confused on what I could call her. She was dark black and white. I wanted to name her something nice and unordinary. I decided on Celeste. 

"Celeste.. I like that." I said. 

"I like that as well. It fits her.." Silver responded.

"Little Celeste, HEY GUYS COME DOWN HERE!! OR ILL PULL MY GODDAMNED PUMP SHOTGUN ON YOUR GODDAMNED TAILS"Shadow yelled.

It was loud enough to wake Celeste right up. She began to cry, and I panicked.

"Uhhh...ehh..what do I do?!!? I've never handled a baby before!"

Silver tried giving me tips, but I only used words and she stopped crying. She laughed and rose up her hands. 

I teared up and smiled. "I did it.."

I grabbed out a bottle of milk from the bag the doctor gave us. It had needed baby supplies, and he gave us donated toys, books, a crib, sleeping shit and other necessary needs for her.

The others came down and complimented on how much they adored and loved her, just like I did.

At night I had her stuff set up. I laid her down to sleep. She smiled up at me. "Mommy is going to give you a good life, I promise, my little angel," I told her. I kissed her forehead, and she drifted to sleep. I climbed into bed, turned off the light and laid there.

My life took a huge u-turn. I now have a child that I need to be able to take proper care of. This responsibility was laid on my life desk so unexpectedly. But, I can't wait to see what will happen.

Because I love this child so much, and I'm going to be the best mother I can possibly be.