Earth to Amy

Credit to SEGA for these characters.

Blazes POV

Dashing out of my bedroom, I slipped into the kitchen. "SONIC" I yelled. "What Blaze?" He said barely awake. "Sally has Amy hostage or something like that," I said. He spit out his food and grabbed his jacket. "We gotta go," he said. "Hell yeah we do," Shadow said.

Piling into Tails bus, we sped off go Sally's house,. "She has to be keeping her there," Knuckles said. "No doubt," Rouge said, cuddling with Knuckles. We pulled into Sally's neighborhood and found her house. "I got this," Shadow said. He stepped out of the bus. We thought he'd be civil, until we saw a shotgun behind his back. Maria facepalmed. "I told him not to do that before we got here," she said. "Well let's just see how it works," I said, glancing at the photo sally had put on her private account of her and Amy.

Shadows POV

I rang Sally's doorbell and awaited her to answer. She answered like she was innocent. "Hey shad, why are you here? Why is the bus here," she said. "Oh tails gave me a ride, because I needed to talk to you," I told her. "Oh, well what is it?" She asked. "Oh I don't know, just wanting to see if you could give Amy back," I said. She scowled, "What do you mean, I don't have anyone here," she said. I pulled out my shotgun and cocked it, "Cut the bullshit, where is she," I said. She whimpered and let me in. I suspected the basement, so I barged right in and saw her. She ran towards me and hugged me, "Thanks shadow," she said. I grunted and we walked out of the basement. She watched us leave, and just for fun, I shot her flower vase clean, and snickered.

Silvers POV

I watched as shadow and amy walked towards the bus. Once they got in, Sonic and amy leapt into each other's arms and had a nice, passionate kiss. "I love you Amy, I don't want this to happen ever again," he said, "Me neither, sonic" she responded.

Once we got home, I went right into my bedroom and started playing video games. I heard a knock and paused my game. "Come in," I said. Blaze walked in with a smile. Boy I loved that smile. "Hey beautiful," I said. She instantly frowned. "Stop ok, your beautiful," I said. She shrugged and said, "Well that's fine I mean you can think that," she said. "No, I don't think your beautiful, I KNOW your beautiful," I said. She smiled, and sat down. We just talked for awhile, and I realized that talking to her is one of the best things I ever do,