Movie Day

Credit to SEGA for the characters and everything like that!

Blazes POV

The sun shined through Silvers dorm room window, waking me up. As I woke up, I turned over to see Silvers face staring right at me. "Goodmorning beautiful," he said. "Why do you call me that?" I asked him. "Because it's true," he said. "No it isn't, no one can love a girl with scars," I said. "I can," he said. "Yeah but we are just friends," I responded. "So?" He said. We laid there in silence before he got up. "Alright, let's go," he said. I got out of his comfy bed and walked downstairs. Everyone was at the table, Rouge was making breakfast. "Goodmorning sleepyheads," Rouge said. We sat down at the table. Shadow glared at me and said, "Were you two sleeping together?" He asked. "no why?" I lied, Silvers face turning a slight shade of red. "Oh, ok," he said. I stared at my eggs, and took a bite. "So guys, I was thinking, we should go to a movie later," Sonic spoke up. Everyone said yeah, I just sat there. Cream looked at me and said, "Cmon Blaze cheer up," she said. "Ok, yeah sure, whatever," I managed to say. "So what movie?" Kmuckles asked. "I was thinking Ouija," Sonic said. We all agreed to that.

A few hours passed and I was in my Room mostly. Amy poked her head in, her long hair wet from an obvious shower and said, "Hey we are leaving soon," smiling. "Ok," I said. She left, and I got dressed. After getting dressed I walked out and met the guys out front. Shadow looked at me and said "Nothing fancy?". I responded, "No, t shirts are best," I said. "Huh, aight then," he said. I walked to the bus and got in. Yeah, Tails owned like a bus that had a kitchen, couches, beds, etc. I laid in the bed and just dozed off. I heard a voice yelling, "PILE!" I snapped awake just to see Silver jumping on to me. I screamed as he hit the bed and we started cracking up. "Jerk," I said, hitting him and laughing. He laid next to me and cuddled with me again. "You ready for this movie?" He asked. "Uh, yeah, I've seen the exorcist like 20 times, not scary," I said. "Then you should be fine right?" He asked me again. "Oh yeah, totally," I responded. We felt the bus lurch to a stop and tails shout, "WE ARE HERE!" Maria yelled to me, "Cmon lovebirds!" which allowed me to shoot her a glare. When we got inside, we got our tickets and walked into the theater. I sat next to silver, sonic sat next to his girlfriend, Amy, Tails sat next to his, Cream, Shadow sat next to his Maria, and Knuckles sat next to his, Rouge. Only me and Silver didn't date, we were just friends. I wasn't paying attention much, because I was watching everyone smooching.

Sonics POV
So the movie was easily the most not-scary thing I've ever seen. It was a pretty bad movie, but we had a good time there. So when we got in the bus, we started driving towards the dorm. Once we got there, I walked inside and into the kitchen. Once I got there, I heard the doorbell ring. Who could be here at a time like this? "Coming," I yelled. I walked to the door and opened it, just to have my eyes widen. "Sonic! Hey!" It was Sally, my ex-girlfriend.