Lazy Days

Credit to SEGA for the characters.

Blazes POV

I woke up around 10:00 AM. It was Saturday, my lazy day. My hair was in my face and I didn't mind. I heard a loud crash and a "YEEEEEHOW!". Sounded like, Jet the Hawk?

I peaked out and saw Jet and Sonic crashed into a wall. They were chuckling like 2 little schoolgirls. "Uh, hey Jet??" I said. "Oh, hey Blaze" he said still giggling. "What YA doing here?" I asked again. "He's our new neighbor, it's been a while," Sonic said.

"Yeah, the whole team, Wave and Storm, also the Forgottens moved in across the street!" He said.

"The Forgottens?" I asked.

"Yeah! Mighty, Ray, Bark, Bean, and Fang, all across the street!" He said.

"Wow." I rubbed my head. I probably looked like a mess. My long hair was flowing partly infront of my face, I still had my purple skirt and purple bra, which Is what I wore for my pajamas. "Well, why did you have to crash your board thing in the dorm hallway?" I asked.

"Dunno, we were bored, also Jet forgot to mention Team Chaotix moved in on our right, they are here now," he said. "Is everyone here?!" I asked. "YA!" Jet shouted, "WOOO!" Sonic and Jet yelled. They hopped on the board and blasted off downstairs.

I slammed my door shut. Nope. I hated people to be honest. I laid down and went on my phone. I stil had the pictures of everyone kissing st the fair last night. I chuckled at them. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come In," I said. The door opened, but no one.

I then saw Silver run right at me and jump on the bed.

"Aye!" He said. I was laughing so hard. "You need to come downstairs Blaze," he said. "No,' I said,

"Come on it'll be fun!" He said. He took my hand and lead me downstairs.

Whatever,