Chapter 12

WARNING: DRUG USAGE & SLIGHT GORE
Hoseok POV
The sound of the doorbell endlessly ringing woke me up from my sleep. It's almost one in the afternoon. "Hoseok hyung..." Jimin bang loudly on the door and I groaned in frustration. I should have just slept in the hotel instead. "Yeah coming..." I yell as I sleepily made my way to the door only to get push by Jimin. Disrespectful young one. "What the fuck is going on Jimin?" I asked as I stretched my arms and crack a few bones to wake my nerves up. "Yoongi is too much and no I won't call him hyung anymore." He threw a lunch box on my dining table and look at me. "Human liver cooked by Yoongi, served to Sun Hee."

I walked over to my dining table and open up the lunch box, consuming the liver. "Totally human. Did you ask him why he did it?" I asked as I take out a stick of cigarette and light it up after I placed it in between my lips. "That would waste my fucking time. Even the witch had no idea why Yoongi is doing all these to Sun Hee." Did she really had no idea or is she just trying to protect her own husband. "Ah Jimin ssi, your soft side is showing and for people like us, we don't show the other side of us that easily. Especially for a vulnerable being like Sun Hee. Unlike Eun Chae and Na Ra, she has nothing to do with our dark world. She is not your soulmate nor a witch that knows about our world. Our cult. She is a normal being. You need to stop taking care of her and simply live your normal life as usual." The way Jimin is glaring at me right now, it can simply kill me if I don't fix back in five seconds.

"Look I totally get it why you want to be protective of her. You fancy her. Admire her. However the darkness within you declined this feeling that you're having right now. If you truly admire her, leave her just so she can be safe. She is not safe when she's with you. With us. No one will ever be safe whenever they're with the Agma cult. Just look at Na Ra for example. She lost her child and mother because of the cult." His eyes soften. That works. "Listen, we have to send Sun Hee away. Away from Yoongi. Somewhere protected." I said as I watch him getting a can of drink in my fridge. To be more specific, a can of beer with leftover cold pizza that I bought last night. I decided to heat up the cold pizza for him. "Where do you suggest we send her to?" Jimin ask while I took out the hot plate of pizza and serve it to him.

I can't think of a place except for one and I don't think Jimin will like this idea. "Hyung!" He snapped me out from my thought before I look at him. "Where is the safest place that we can put Sun Hee?" He asked again the question. "Well St Mary's Church for Angels." Jimin shake his head disagreeing to it immediately. "No! HELL NO!" He said as he look at me like as if I'm crazy. "Hyung, we can't even step into the gate of that holy church just because of whatever the Priest had done to it. Plus Sun Hee still have her parents around. Not as if she's an orphan. We can't simply make the decision to kidnap her just to keep her safe." That's a well made point. "Fine if you want me to stay away then I shall do it." Jimin got up and clean up the table. "What about Yoongi hyung? How do we even protect her from the devil's vessel himself?" Another problem.

"That my beloved dear friend, you have to ask Jin or Namjoon. They're more of the expert when it comes to taking care of the devil." I said as I sat on the couch while Jimin looking so stressed up. "I know what can cheer my Jiminie up." I pull out a packet of new substance that I manage to get from a Japanese seller. Black diamond. A substance that can turn your point of view about the world differently." I said as I hold the packet of black powdered crystal and smirk. "Be honored cause I'm willing to share this with you." His face lighten up immediately. The grim lines on his lips now curved up as soon he saw the drug. "Finally a stress reliever." Jimin said as he sat on the couch next to me and take the packet. I watch as begin gently pour the Black Diamond on the back of his hand and sniff it in one shot before he let out a pleasuring groan.

Eun Chae POV
I was on my break time when one of the nurse enter my office just after one knock. "Doctor Min. I am so sorry to bother you." She said as she pants heavily like as if she runs for marathon. "Patient room 616 have been vomiting blood for the past few minutes." I frowned as I quickly got up and leave to the ward. Two nurses are currently handling her. "Report." I told one of the nurse. "Her body was on seizure while I was checking her vitals and suddenly she just sit up and vomited a whole lot of blood up till now." I wonder if this has anything to do with them. I dismiss all the nurses and close the door, locking it before I start to dial Jimin's number. There's no answer and I'm guessing he is still mad at me. I left him a text saying how bad Sun Hee condition is right now but all he did was to left my text on read.

"For fuck sake answer the call Jimin!" I dialed his number again. "What is happening to me?" Sun Hee cried as her voice and body becomes weak. I gently massage the nape of her neck while chanting a spell that could lessen the pain. Took her awhile to stop vomiting. I placed the pail that is full of blood aside before handing her a few paper towels to clean her mouth. "As of now, you're unable to consume proper food yet. I will move you to another room once the nurse change your attire. I leave the room and get the nurse to clear everything and do a room change. "Move her first before changing the bedsheets. Patient need medical treatment as soon as possible." I prescribed the following medication required to ease the pain down and gain back her energy after losing them from vomiting earlier on.

I head back to my office and saw Yoongi sitting on my desk. "Done with your shift?" He asked and I took off my coat that was stained with blood and toss it in the laundry basket. I don't want to ask much about the human's liver dish he made for Sun Hee. "I've something to settle first. Why don't you wait for me outside." I said and he nods with no further argument. I sat on my chair and huff loudly. I grabbed Sun Hee's file and read the reports. After she was found during the tragic incident, she had to go through five rounds of surgery to fix her broken womb. Whatever those rapists did to her, it destroyed her physically and mentally. Due to this tragic, she will no longer have the capability to conceive any child in the future. According to the CT scan we did on her after the surgeries, it was completely healed so I don't think it has anything to do with her surgeries stitches.

There's a knock on my door and Yoongi walks in with one of the nurse carrying the same pail that was used for Sun Hee earlier on. "You may want to look at this, doctor." The nurse said with slight fear in her tone. I got up and put on my gloves before placing the pail on my work desk. I look inside the pail and then look at Yoongi. "I think I'm going to be sick." The nurse said as she quickly leave the room. I carefully put my hand in the pail and lift up the things that was found in the pail of blood. "What is that?" He asked as I saw him stiffened due to the blood scent. "The pail used earlier when Sun Hee was vomiting endlessly." I replied. "And why are you dipping your hand into the pail then?" Yoongi asked as he raised his brow. "Because Min Yoongi, this was found in her vomit...

"Needles and rusty nails."