Chapter 25

Jungkook POV
"Devotion?" I repeat the word before looking at the devil who is residing inside Jimin. "Do you need me to explain to you the meaning of devotion, Jeon?" The devil asked and I shake my head. "Let Jimin handle her. She shows devotion to Jimin and in return, she will be back to normal." And just like that the candle went off and Jimin shakes his head. "Did you just summoned him? Why was my mind blank? It was like the time stop and everything freezes for me." Jimin seems panic and I sigh. "Relax, hyung. You are still new to this. I know what the devil wants." He raise his brows questioning me.

"He just wants Sun Hee to bow down and worship you." I told him while clearing off the candle that was used to summon the devil. I settle back down on my chair and look at Jimin who seems a little too quiet. "Are you alright?" I asked and he just nod. "Yeah I'm fine. Thank you for helping me out." He said before leaving. I decided to stay for a while and think about this current situation. "Can I come in?" Na Ra stand at the door after she knocks three time. I gesture her in and she immediately sat on my lap. "You seem bothered by something. What's wrong?" She asked and as always, she is being concern and curios at the same time.

"Nothing just thinking about Jimin's situation now. He is the new vessel and all the devil wants is for Sun Hee be devoted to him. To Jimin." I said as I look at Na Ra. "I don't see the issue there. Even before the devil chose him, Jimin already has feelings towards Sun Hee." Of course Na Ra sees this as something positive but me on the other hand, I sense negativity. "I can tell Jimin loves her. He is willing to do anything to keep her safe and ensure she will have a proper living." I look at my wife before kissing her softly. "But the question now is, will Sun Hee be able to feel the same after what had  happened to her?"

Jimin POV
After lunch with Taehyung and Hoseok hyung, I decided to drop by to check on Sonara and Sun Hee. Sonara is in the living room doing her home school while Sun Hee is nowhere to be seen. My sister points outside at the balcony and I nod. I slowly slide the glass door and Sun Hee startled before she ease her grip on the railing. "You're here." She said softly and I nod. "I am. I'm planning to take you and Sonara out for dinner tonight." I watched her expression and immediately I can tell that she still has fear of stepping outside. Stepping back into the reality world. "Don't worry, it will be a private reservation." Her body relax. "Did you slept well last night? Sorry I had to leave earlier today because I had something on."

"I managed to sleep well after you put me to sleep and thank you for the breakfast you bought." Sun Hee said before turning to look at me. "Can I ask you something?" She tuck her hair behind her ear. "Sure. Anything." It took her awhile to gather herself. "How did you find me that night?" She asked and I bit my inner cheek hard. Truth to be told, I can't remember how exactly I ended up at the alley. I need to make things up right now. "One of the bouncer saw everything that happened and immediately report to me. As the owner of The Royals, I had to take action upon the sinners." Sounds like what Lucifer would have said. "You killed them..." She whispered the last word. I kept quiet for a moment.

"Sun Hee, you shouldn't be worry about this right now. All you need to do right now is to have a good rest. I want you to feel better tonight." I gently caresses her cheek and she closed her eyes. She did not flinch at my touch like how she always did with others. I have to limit myself. "Lets go inside." I said as I took a step back from her and walk back inside. "Urgh I hate school." Sonara groaned as she rest her chin on the table while doing her school work. "Can you at least send me to school so that I can make new friends?" She asked as she look at me before Sun Hee sat next to her. "You know, I can teach you." Sun Hee said suddenly as she look at the online school work. "I hope I can still remember the formulas and theories." She chuckles as she look at Sonara's school work. "I'm going to leave the two of you to study. I'll be in the guest room if you need anything." I said and with that I left the two of them to do their studies.

I enter the guest room and close the door before standing by the window and look at the view of the Han River. I slowly begin to close my eyes as I recalled what actually happened that night, a year ago.

One year ago at The Royals.
"Please Sir! Give us another chance. We can pay you back with anything you ask for." The man kneel down in front of me, Taehyung and Jin hyung. I kicked his shoulder causing him to fall behind. "You fucking broke the rule of our cult. And you know what is the consequences right?" I hissed as I got up from my seat and put on my coat. "Please gives us something to do as a redemption. Anything." The man pleaded as he saw me taking out the sharp silver claws that I always you to ball out my victims eyes.

"Redemption.. redemption. Hmm let me think. Something that can make me rethink about killing the five of you." I click my tongue before picking up my glass of whiskey and sip on it. "Hyung, any suggestion?" I asked Jin hyung and he smirked. "You're the psycho one. I'm sure you can come up with something." He said as he get up and leave the room along with Taehyung, leaving me with the six men who is kneeling down. "One important rule of the cult is not to kill children. Now here is what you can do to make it up to me." I squat down and get on the same level as the man that has been begging for my mercy and lift up his chin to make him look at me. "Look outside my office glass window, at the dance floor. Pick one lady that attracts you and think that could give you a child.

"That is your redemption."