Chapter 19

Two days since the ritual and Yoongi has yet to gain conscious. Every member of the cult still waiting for answer. Taehyung and Hoseok have been trying to reach Jimin but their call seems to get rejected. Jin has been working like usual along with Jungkook and Namjoon. Eun Chae has been supervising Yoongi's conditioned. According to all the vitals and tests she took on him, they seem normal. Nothing for her to worry about.

"Any news from Jimin?" Jin asked Jungkook who seems busy with his work. "No. I have no idea what is going on with him. He never act like this before and I understand where it came from. He never had any argument with Yoongi hyung and when it happened, he just lost it. " Jungkook said before he finish signing the contract dealings and look up at Jin. "Were you from the hospital?" He asked and Jin nod his head. "Yoongi seems fine. Just that he have not gain conscious." Jungkook close the files and get up from his seat. "No shit! Anyway, I know a way to gain Jimin's attention." He said as he grabbed his coat and put it on. "How?" Jin asked as they start to walk out of his office. "I'm going to the hospital and pay someone a visit." Jungkook smirked.

As soon Jungkook arrives he went straight to look for Eun Chae. "Call Dr Eun Chae. Tell her, Mr Jeon is here to see her." He told the nurse at the reception counter. "Dr Eun Chae will be out after she treat her patient. You can have a seat first." Jungkook went over to settle down at the waiting area with Jin. "You haven't answer my question, Jungkook. Why are we here?" He asked again. "I said before didn't I? We're visiting someone." Eun Chae walks over to the waiting area and look at the both of them. "Why are you guys here?" She asked as she placed both her hands in the coat pocket. "We're here to visit the infamous Sun Hee. Show us the way." He smiles widely. Eun Chae raised her brows. "Sun Hee? As in Jimin's Sun Hee?" Eun Chae sigh.

"Sorry, Jungkook. Jimin transferred her to a sacred holy place where all of you are not allow to enter including Jimin himself. He moved her to St Mary's Church of Angels." Eun Chae saw the anger in Jungkook's eyes. "HE DID WHAT??" Everyone that is around the area turn to look at them. "Can you not raise your voice, Jeon? He did it because I'm pretty sure he saw this coming. Well I'm on his side. He is protecting her from all of you and himself. Now find another way to gain his attention. I have to get back to work." Eun Chae said before she walks away to continue her work.

Sun Hee POV
For the past two nights, I could not sleep well. I should be sleeping well considering how I'm safe here under the care of these people but I'm not. I kept on having nightmares that involve him. I really hope he is safe out there. I sat down on my bed by the window and look at the heavy downpour. The skies were in a shade of grey and the sound of thunder did not bother me at all. The sudden knock on my door made me turn my head to look at its direction. "Sorry to bother you, Sun Hee. I'm here to bring you downstairs to the dining hall for lunch." The sister said.

I slowly got up from the bed with her assistance. "I don't want to use the wheelchair today. I'm capable of walking plus I need to move my legs muscles too." I said as the sister nods, not obligating my request. She slowly hold my hand and guide me all the way down to the dining hall. One thing I'm grateful for is her patience. Even though I'm walking slow she still have the patience and even create small conversations with me as we make our way down. I stopped walking and look at the dining room. Everyone went silent. "Is she the girl from the news?" I heard a girl asking another. "I think so. The rape victim with unknown and unsolved death of her rapists."

"Silence ladies. Sun Hee dear, please have a seat." The nun in her late fifties said as she gesture a seat for me, next to her. "I'm Mother Si Hyeon, the overall in charge for the St Mary's Church." She held out her hand and I look at it for a moment before looking back at her. She put her hand away as if she knows that I refuse the handshake. "It's fine. This is new to you. Please have a seat. The girls here are friend but can be playful at times." She said while a few of the sisters serve the meals. "I'm sorry that I could not visit you for the past two days. I've been busy. How do you find this place so far?" She asked while I begin to eat a spoonful of rice with samgyetang. "I just want to recover fully and go home." I replied.

"Home? Please, this place is for girls like us that has no more dignity and was disowned by her own parents." One of the lady said. "Be quiet, Areum. Do not be disrespectful." Mother Si Hyeon said. "I still have family unlike you." I replied and I heard the sound of the metal chopstick slammed hard on the plate. "Then where the hell are they huh? And why are you even here in the first place then? Oh right! You're the famous rape victim that got the whole South Korea to sympathize you." Mother Si Hyeon slammed the table. "Enough! Aerum go up to your room." She said as she look at one of the sister. "Hold back her dinner and supper." The mother superior said and she then look at me and apologize.

"I'm sorry. Aerum is a stubborn girl. She became that way because she was abandoned by her rich family just because her boyfriend got her pregnant."
I kept quiet not replying any further. "She gave birth here, in this place but sadly her newborn could not survive." To be honest, I don't care a single bit. The rain stops as soon we finished with lunch. However the cloud is still dark and gloomy. "I want to go out for awhile and enjoy the after rain clouds." I told the nun whom has been assisting me from just now. She nods and take me to the backyard of the church. It's windy and I could smell the fresh grass that is dewed by the heavy rain earlier. While I was enjoying the skies, I felt something on my hand. A black butterfly. It landed on the back of my hand and when I shoo it off, it kept coming back to me.

When I look up, the field is almost fill with butterflies. Did the nun not notice it? Wait.. where is she? I turned around to look for her but she isn't there. I quickly run my way back inside, not caring about the pain and end up being in the guest hall. The hall is huge and I saw Mother Si Hyeon is there enjoying a cup of tea while watching the little girl playing the piano. As soon the music stops, the girl turn to look at me and smile. "Unnie...did I play well?" She asked. I stood still and nod after few seconds of processing what just happened at the backyard.

"What's wrong Sun Hee dear?" Mother Si Hyeon asked. "The backyard. It is filled with butterflies." I said it and somehow it sounded to her that I'm amused by it when the actual fact I'm scared of it. "It's a garden back there. Of course butterflies are attracted to it." She replied. "Unnie! Come I want you to meet someone." She pulled my hand and as soon I stepped into the hall, my attention shifted to the person standing by the window. "Unnie, this is my brother. He is here to visit me." My heart froze the moment our eyes met. It's him. The man walks towards me and smirk as he held out his hand for me.

"I'm Park Jimin, Sonara's half brother."

A/N: Before anyone starts to point out that Jimin is part of the Agma cult and is forbidden to enter this place as per mentioned before

A/N: Before anyone starts to point out that Jimin is part of the Agma cult and is forbidden to enter this place as per mentioned before..... RELAX..... wait for the explanation in upcoming chapters. 😉