Chapter 26

Jimin POV
That night when my eyes met with hers, I know there is something building up inside me. An obsession. A desire to get to know her more. The way she have fun with her friends, tells me that she is not really a social butterfly. It seems like her friends are the one that was trying to open her up to experience this euphoric feeling. Jungkook and Taehyung were the reason I lost sight of her. I scanned my eyes through the dance floor and bar only to be informed by Felix that she left the club. I grabbed my coat and leave the building.

That was when I heard screaming coming from the alley. I saw the six men crowding over a lady. So they did manage to find a woman for their redemption. A woman whom can conceive any one of their child in order to get mercy from me. Unfortunately, things didn't went as I thought it would be. In fact, they went beyond than just what they're suppose to do. They destroyed her. When the victim fought back that was when I caught a glimpse of her.

My angel. The one that sparks the light inside me. Fuck! I need to save her. I need to get to know her. I stood behind the man who is hovering over her and snapped his neck instantly, causing him to fall to the side. And as for the four others, they knew no matter what death will follow them. They ran away and little did they know, I'm being the psychopathic one among others and have the ability to find them easily.
——————————————————————————-

I slowly opened up my eyes and let out a sigh. The fact that the rest of the members had no idea all these that happened to Sun Hee was because of me. I never thought they would chose Sun Hee to be their victim. Out of all the women in The Royals that night, they had to choose her and now, she is suffering her entire life because of my own doing. My phone buzzed indicating there's an incoming call. I look at the caller ID on the screen. MARIA. "Will she look good in navy blue, pastel pink or classic black dress?" What...

"Felix told me you made a private dinner reservation at the Italian restaurant for three pax so I'm guessing you have a date with that someone special. Is it a threesome? I mean reservation for three.. phewww.." I didn't even stand a chance to answer her. "I'm trying to be nice and get her a dress to wear for tonight.Lace or Latex? I mean easier for you to rip lace off her body than latex." This bitch can go beyond crazy than anyone in asylum especially now that she is pregnant. Her insanity level increases somehow. "Don't bother. I already got a dress for her." I hang up the call and when I turned around, Sonara is standing at the door looking like those kids from horror movie. Her black bangs covering her eyes.

"I swear you don't need any halloween costume for this year celebration. You already look like that sadako ghost from the movie The Ring." I laughed and she just narrow her eyes. "Well at least I am not the one with the devil inside. Anyway, unnie is resting in her room. Kinda gave her headache while she explains to me about algebra." Sonara sat on my bed and look at me. "Am I going to be part of the cult soon?" She asked suddenly and I honestly don't know. Eomma and appa abandoned her for who she is. Funny how they called her freak when they themselves are part of this whole cult. "I have no objection if you want but wait at least till you're eighteen.

"The process to be part of the member with our main bloodline is kinda disturbing for me to explain now." I remember what Jin hyung had to go through when Na Ra join the cult. "Go and get some rest then be ready by seven for dinner. I'm taking both you and Sun Hee out for dinner." I said and she gives me her creepy smile. "Please put on something nice and fix your hair." I ruffle her black hair. "Ugh now I wish I'm at the orphanage instead." She leave my room and close the door. I got up and leave the apartment for a moment to get the dress I bought for Sonara and Sun Hee that is already in my car. "Jimin..." I could hear the deep dark voice in my head and I choose to ignore him. "Jimin..." he whispered again and I quickly grab the two shopping bag.

"Now do you understand why I chose you?" I am not going to answer that. I know what he is doing. Torturing me, making me feel guilty about what happened to Sun Hee. It was all because of me that Sun Hee becomes who she is now. "Imagine if she finds out the truth... the fact that it was all your plan just so those peasants got their redemption." He laughs sinisterly and I clenched my jawline firmly. "But don't worry, Park Jimin. You can fix all these just by giving her my blood. Our blood. As soon you tie a bond with her she has no way out. She'll be fully healed and owe you big time. In fact, she will be devoted to you. She will bow down and kiss your feet like a slave." I drop the two bags on the couch. I took out my phone and begin to text Jungkook.

Jimin
Does the devil always talk in your head?

Jungkook
Ermm yeah. He is kinda annoying sometimes.

Jimin
Hmm that explains. Any ways for me to shut him up?

Jungkook
Do whatever he tells you to do. Have you feed Sun Hee with your blood yet?

Jimin
Nope. I guess that is why he is bothering me.

Jungkook left me on read and I became startled when Sonara is standing next to me, grinning widely. "I'm going to send you to asylum instead." I smacked the little one's head and she laughs. "So you have to feed her your blood?" She whispered. This little demon whispered as she saw my text with Jungkook. "Hmm.. how do I do that? She have to drink from me directly. Any suggestion, genius?" I asked my sister who is looking inside the shopping bag. "Is this mine?" She asked as she pull out a black knee length dress. I nod. "Well since I love this dress, I'll tell you what you can do." She sat on the couch and think for a second. Well more like a long seconds.

"Get Jin oppa or Eun Chae unnie to do a spell that will daze her. Make her high. Not drugs. Spells. Then feed her when she is in that state. Or...." She giggles. "Do it like how vampires does it." I swear to Lucifer she's worst than me. No wonder eomma call her freak. "I am so going to send you to asylum. Talking to you can turn my blood into black. Can you pass this shopping bag to Sun Hee?" Sonara shakes her head and grab her dress before running into the guest's room where I slept and lock the door. Idiot. Well at least she's now becoming better at talking and our bond as sibling grew stronger.

I took the shopping bag that has Sun Hee's dress and knock on her door. She opened the door with her body wrapped in towel after coming out from shower and her hair is still wet. "I bought a dress for you to wear tonight." I said as I hand it to her. "Thank you." She replied. Just when she was about to close the door, I stopped her. "How are you feeling?" I asked and she look confused. "Sonara told me you got headache when you taught her algebra." She smiles slightly. "I'm fine. I don't think I can recall much about studies. Can I get dressed now?" She asked. I'm too busy admiring her. Suddenly everything stops. No... no.. no. This can't be happening now.

"Only if you let me watch you."