Chapter 14

Eun Chae POV
"You seem worried." Yoongi said as he drives us back home. "I'm disturbed by what I found in Sun Hee's vomit earlier on." I replied while looking outside the window with my head rest against it. "Jimin didn't even answer my calls or reply my texts." I sigh and I heard Yoongi clicking his tongue. "Do not get him involve in this matter." Yoongi's tone seems harsh and I know he dislike the idea of involving Jimin. But why can't I? That man has been eyeing on her for a year and he even waited for her to stabilize just so he can get to know her. To be honest, I'm happy to see how Jimin willing to change for this innocent girl. He's willing to try and open up himself to someone who is innocent like Sun Hee.

Sun Hee POV
For the past half an hour, I've been tossing my body left and right, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. My body is feeling restless after what happened earlier. Even the medication that Dr Wheein sedated me with seems to not be working this time round. I groaned in frustration before sitting up slowly and look out the window. Why do I miss him suddenly? His presence. I let out a soft sigh and slowly try to get up and make my way to the door. I want to go out and get fresh air.

I slowly open up the door and saw the nurse at the counter. "Do you need anything, Miss Lee?" The nurse asked. "I want to go out and get fresh air. I can't sleep." I said and the nurse was about to say something when a man's voice interrupted us. "Sun Hee." Bam Bam approached me and immediately hold my arm gently. "I'll take her. Can you get me the wheelchair?" He asked the nurse who nods immediately. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I slowly try to push his hand away not wanting to be touch by him. "I'm here to visit you." He immediately retreat his hands away before letting the nurse to assist me on the wheelchair. "Are you going to be fine with him, Miss Lee?" The nurse asked and I asked myself the same question too. Am I? I nod my head and the nurse then give me a smile before telling Bam Bam that there's a rooftop garden.

The journey to the garden was all silenced until the sight of the night skyline welcome us. It's cold and I just hugged my body before I felt him placing his leather jacket over my shoulder. "Don't worry about me." He smirked. I didn't say anything about worrying. He carefully pushed the wheelchair right at the end of the wall and let me enjoy the night view. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat on the bench, distancing himself from me. "Dead to be honest." I replied as I hold his jacket tightly to suffice the cold wind. "I'm sorry for what happened to you." I remained silence just simply admiring the night. "Look, I know we've ended things but I wish you could give me one more chance to fix our relationship." He suddenly kneel down next to my wheelchair and hold my hand.

"What makes you think I want to fix our relationship? I don't. Especially what happened to me." I said with my dull tone. "If you're here thinking that you could win my heart back, then you're wrong." I replied as I slowly get up from the wheelchair and hold onto the wall for support. "You need to move on. I'm worthless and you don't want to be with someone who is destroyer inside out, do you?" I asked and at the same time my heart felt painful as I recalled the incident. The flash of images of those men haunt me once again causing my hand to slip from the wall. Bam Bam caught me by my waist and pulled me close to him. "I got you." He whispered before he gently brush my hair away from my face. "You're not worthless. Whatever that happened to you, it was not your fault. I want to be by your side, Sun Hee."

"Don't move princess. Daddy will please you."
"We won lottery. We got a virgin." My ears started to ring and my head started to spin. The voices of those men keep on repeating in my head and when Bam Bam hold my shoulder, I flinched to the point I had to back away from him. "Don't touch me!" I yell at him before leaning against the wall and slowly sit on the ground, crying. I keep on repeating the sentence of not wanting to be touch and at that moment he's gone. I hugged my body tightly. "Sun Hee...." His voice is taunting me. "GO AWAY! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed loudly as I slowly got up and weakly run my way back inside. The sharp pain from the surgeries I had could be felt as I made my way back inside, to the lift lobby. I pressed the down button repeatedly while I heard the sound of the footsteps chasing after me.

Bam Bam grabbed my wrist and made me look at him as he hold my shoulders. "Look its me. There's no one else here. They're all dead." He said as he look into my eyes and I could hear my own loud breathing. I became startled as soon the elevator ping and the door opened. "I said DO NOT TOUCH ME! I hate being TOUCH!" I pushed him away weakly before entering the elevator and pressed my ward level before hitting the close button. I leaned against the elevator and cried. I am not ready for this. I am not ready to go out and live my life once again. I look at the number decreasing and praying hard that it didn't make any stop.

"Sun Hee?" I bumped onto Dr Wheein as soon I stepped out of the elevator as I rushed my way back to the ward. I ignored her calling me and carefully making my way back to the room ward. I stopped by the counter which is placed in the middle of the wards and look at the nurses. "I do not want any visitor. Especially the man that came here earlier on." I said before entering my room and close the door. As soon as I settle down on the bed, I felt a thick warm liquid flowing down my leg. I begin to panic. Did I fell down earlier on? Am I on period? Why am I bleeding suddenly? What is going on? These questions made me panic but what made it worst is when he suddenly appeared in front of me and gently lift up my leg that still has the blood trickling along it. He suddenly run his tongue along the blood, all the way up to my knee and smirked

"I hope you're ready to accept my deal offer."