Walking In

A/n I'm glad people are happy with this book. I've been writing it for a month so i have stockpiled chapters. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

Dans POV
"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me! I didn't mean to fall!" I said to him and held my arms up I front of my face. Which let him see the container cuts on my hand.

"Dan, chill! I'm not here to hurt you. Don't worry, it was a fluke." He said and I burst into another round of tears. "What's wrong dan?" Phil said, getting on the ground and sitting by me. I never realized his features because we'd never been this close

"No on-es ev-er car-ed s-s-orry." I said back. He took some toilet paper and went to wipe up my cut. "Please don't I-" he had already pulled down my sleeve and saw. "This is such a great way to make friends dan, show them that you self harm." I said to myself out loud. "Oh dan, I'm sorry I didn't know! Ugh! I'm so stupid." Phil's said standing up about to unlock the hatch.

"Wait" I grabbed his wrist and he gave me a look of confusion "Oh sorry this probably isn't helping." I let go "Why do you care?" I said to him. "Danny? Don't you remember? We were best friends til 5th grade. I still care and I don't want you to hurt yourself because-" he stopped. "Let's go to the nurses office." He suggested. "No I need to go to the showers and change. Can you go to locker 169 please and grab me my bag and stuff?" I asked "Sure I'll meet you in the showers in a few" he replied, did I have a friend finally? I skipped happily to the showers.

169 locker number and I was skipping, maybe the world was trying to tell me something.

A/n FORESHADOWING! ;)

Phil's POV
I knew it was an invasion of privacy but after I saw his locker full of sad and inspirational quotes from people I got really scared for dan. I loved him in a way. I wanted to cuddle him and hold him and kiss his scars and make sure he was safe. But not in a gay sense. I looked through his bag. Shakespeare books, an extra change of clothes, and a notebook. I knew that he cared about that notebook. *PHIL PUT IT BACK* my conscious commanded me. I did what it said and I went to the locker room. "Here!" I said as I threw the bag in making sure not to look. "Phil can you stay here? Come on in, I've got pants on." I decided to walk in and I saw dan shirtless. He was pretty adorable but I saw all his cuts, about 20 on his left arm and 10 on his right. I'd talk to him about it later "Dan do you want me to help wash your hair?" I asked "haha sure." He replied I got some of the shampoo from my gym locker and started to wash his hair while Dan scrubbed food out if his shirt. "Im gonna have hobbit hair the rest of the day." "Don't worry it looks okay." I told him, we chatted for a while but then it went to a silence. After we were done cleaning up Dan walked over to me. "Phil?" He asked "What's up?" I replied. He gave me a hug and whispered "Thank you, Phil." "No problem Dan I-" and then I heard all the males in our grade walk in the showers to change for pe. Walking in on 'Homo' Howell and 'Straight' Lester hugging.